30 days of fluff: takeout at 2am

"Nowhere's open near us," Mark says, scrolling on his phone. "We have leftover pizza from lunch?"

"Oh yeah," Scott says. "Can you grab it from the fridge?"

"Do you want it warmed up?" Mark asks. "I'm keeping mine cold."

"I'll eat it cold," Scott says. "I can't believe you taught me to like cold pizza."

Mark giggles, walking to the bed with the pizza box. "It's just the superior way," he teases, sitting at the edge of the bed, and grabbing a slice.

"Marky, you're so far away!"

"I'm literally sitting on the same bed as you."

"What if I wanted to hold your hand?"

"You want to hold my greasy pizza hands?"

"....yes!"

Mark giggles shifting so he's sitting next to Scott. "Close enough for you?" He asks, and Scott kisses him.

"Yep. Now you're close enough."

Mark rolls his eyes and takes a bite of his pizza. "You're a dork."

"All yours," Scott smiles, having a bite of his own pizza.

They sit and eat their pizza in a comfortable silence, and when Scott finishes his second slice, he pulls Mark into his arms.

"Baby!" Mark giggles. "I'm not done with mine yet."

"You can't eat like this?" Scott asks.

"No, let me go!" Mark laughs, wriggling out of Scott's arms. He tosses his half-eaten slice into the box, puts the box in the fridge, then climbs into bed, where Scott wraps his arms around him once again.

"Wait, hang on," Mark shifts so he rests his head on Scott's chest. "Perfect. You're very comfy."

Scott smiles, kissing Mark's hair. "I love you."

"I love you too."