Chapter 38

I had decided to wear a simple cocktail dress, my favorite little black one since the weather here was kinder than it was at home. Grey was still dressed in a suit though it was a different one from work and matched my dress. Olivia had picked out the  restaurant that we were going to tonight though Grey seemed to know the place and be pretty excited about it.

    "He is here." Grey announced as L'blanc pulled up. I slid into the back seat as Grey did and buckled myself up.  "So how was your day?" Grey asked turning to me. We hadn't had a lot of time to actually talk since he got home from work today.

    "It was good, i went shopping got lunch. Basically just hung out and bugged L'blanc all day." I said with a grin as i looked towards the front seat. I saw him try to hide the smile as he shook his head. Grey saw it to and frowned at me, raising an eyebrow. "I'm actually setting him up with Dylan when we get home."

    "Oh?" Grey's tone was questioning as he looked back and forth between the front seat and me. I wasn't quite sure whether or not I was sensing jealousy until He reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him.

    I couldn't help but smile, the man had everything in the world and he was jealous that I spent the day trying to set my best friend up with his driver.

    "It was fun. Maybe when we get back we can all go on a double date?" I asked, smiling at Grey. He studied my face for a moment trying to see if i was playing at anything and just shook his head and smiled.

    He grabbed my left hand, kissing the ring that sat on my finger and then locked our fingers together. "Sure, if you want to."

    "We are here." L'blanc said as the car came to a stop. He got out to open our door and I grinned at Grey.

    "I cant believe you're jealous over L'blanc." I teased.

    "Have you seen the man? You also spent the entire day with him." He teased back.

    "Yeah cause you were at work. And I've got to work with you several times and its not that exciting." I said with a smile and shoved him a little bit.  He laughed, using this opportunity to grab my hand and kiss it.

"lets go in." I nodded as we walked up to the Restaurant. There were two men there that opened the doors for us as we walked in.

The restaurant was dark on the inside. The lights were very dimmed and at every table there were lit candles, the entire place seemed like it was out of a romance novel. The tables were covered in black table clothes and even the chairs looks fancy. I suddenly felt very under dressed even in a cocktail dress.

"This is nice." I whispered to Grey who just smiled.

"this is L.A. Every restaurant I go to is like this, at least the higher end ones."

"Reservations under Grey." Grey said to the hostess who was standing there looking at us expectantly.

She looked at the book and then smiled, nodding to herself. "Perfect, the rest of your party is already here." She gave another smile in our direction as she stepped out and headed in a different direction motioning for us to follow her.

We did as told and tailed her through the dimly lit isles between the tables all the way to the back corner.

I could see Olivia sitting besides a tall woman. I didn't fully see her though until they both stood up and my jaw almost dropped to the floor.

Olivia had her hair curled and sitting at her shoulders with a black cocktail dress much like mine. She was in heels which made her just slightly taller than her girlfriend who was stunning and looked like she stepped out of a runway model.