Chapter 36

The next morning came really early. By 6 am Grey was awake and getting dressed. I, however, was still in bed. "Mari, baby." Grey said as he walked by the bed grabbing his shoes. "You gotta wake up. We have an hour before we leave."

"no." I grumbled, and hour was plenty of time.

"Please." Grey sighed. I felt him shove me again gently as I groaned, but opened my eyes. Is as awake, no use in pretending I was going to get to go back to sleep.

"Fine." I grumbled as I sat up and stretched. Grey was already dressed in nice jeans and a light blue t shirt. That man could pull off anything. I however, was going to need to shower and put on makeup to even come close to matching him.

I pulled myself out of bed and headed towards the shower.

~~

An hour later we were waiting for L'blanc to pick us up. We were headed down towards the lobby when Olivia texted us the cafe she wanted to have breakfast at. I looked down at my outfit, deciding if it was okay again. I was wearing leggings with tan booties and a maroon shirt that dipped down in the front but didn't show to much. It was cute but also considered to be a work top if I wanted to dress it up some more. It was already almost 60 degrees outside which was much nicer than the crisp 29 degrees that we had left back home in Chicago.

L'blanc pulled up right about the time that we walked out of the lobby. Grey held the door open for me and I slide in. Once grey had given him the address we were off.

We didn't talk much on the way there mostly because we were quiet in the morning. That and it was only 7 am, nothing about me was awake yet, not enough to be able to talk to someone. I was going to have to wake up though, I didn't want Olivia to hate me so soon.

We pulled up to a cafe that was in the middle of downtown L.A. It was cute, with lights strung from the front of the building out to the sidewalk that I'm sure looked really cute at night. I might have to come back where when the sun goes down and explore myself.

The street itself was really cute, covered with boutiques and different kinds of shops. It was all connected with an old styled brick building structure.

I felt Grey grab my hand as we walked, grabbing the door for me and leadings game inside. I glanced around nervously. I don't know why I was nervous, its not like her not liking me would change anything, but I would really like to get along with her. The other weekend that i had been here I had been locked in the hotel the entire day.

"Over there." Grey said in a low tone, nodding towards a corner.

Perched in a corner table, looking out the window was a tall blonde woman. She was wearing jeans and a tank with a leather jacket over it and a black hat that looked like it was out of the Taylor swift 22 video. She looked like she belonged here, clutching her cup of coffee with perfectly manicured hands.

"Olivia." Grey said, his voice getting lighter as he spoke. His face broke out into a smile as she turned and looked at us, grinning as well and standing up. I could tell she was easily almost six foot, almost as tall as Grey's tall frame. She was thin, well not thin, but built. She looked lie she worked out, and not at all what I was expecting with bright blue eyes and a thousand watt smile.

I had seen her once or twice over a FaceTime call but I never actually got a good look at her. She was, beautiful.

"Heyyy." She said as she did a side hug thing with Grey. Her eyes fell on me next, her grin getting bigger. "You must be Amara. Oh my god its so nice to finally meet you." She said as she let go of Grey and pulled me into a hug. She smelt nice to.

"nice to meet you to. You look incredible." I said with a smile. She honestly seemed really nice.

"Oh please I just threw this on." She said waving her hand as if she was waving off the compliment. "Great so lets sit!"