Chapter 50

"So, what do you think of Dylan and L'blanc?" I asked, sitting up straight as I tore off a piece of bread and ate it. 

"Honest or what you want to hear?" Grey asked, narrowing his eyes at me like he was trying to be serious for a moment but just ended up breaking and laughing as he stole my bread.

"Honest, obviously." I giggled, eating another piece of bread. I loved the sound of Grey's laugh. "Wait, wait, do you think it's not going to end well?" 

He thought about it for a moment while readjusting his legs, so he was more comfortable. When he thought seriously about things he would look up, like he was able to actually able to look into his head to see his thoughts. 

"I think that they are both really going to like each other, I don't see it end well." He shrugged. I nodded, moving my head back and forth as I thought about it. 

"I think you are going to be wrong." I smiled. "I love the idea of them together. I think it's going to go great." They didn't have much in common but neither did Grey and I at first. We found things that we were into together eventually. 

We sat there Gossiping for another hour, trying not to laugh loud enough to wake everyone else up. I was exhausted though so eventually we fell asleep in the middle of the bed, tangled in each other's arms in a drunken mess.

It was fun though, staying up late to gossip with my fiancé after the party. 

When the sun began to come through the windows my body decided that I was done sleeping for the night. I had an entire flat to clean up and breakfast to make for all of the hungover people in our place. 

I decided to let Grey sleep though, moving out of bed slowly and making my way to my closet to grab some clothes. I threw on shorts and an oversized shirt, throwing my now dirty hair up into a messy bun and heading into the kitchen. 

Pancakes was the easiest thing to make, and the bread was going to be pretty good. I wasn't as hungover as I thought I was going to be so that was good. My head hurt though so I threw on some sunglasses while I decided to cook.

No one else was up yet, so I could work in peace. It didn't take me long to make the pancakes as I began placing them, I heard the first door open and Delta and Jarak stumbled out. Delta had also thrown up her hair and was rubbing her eyes to wake herself up as she came out. She was dressed in Pajama shorts and a tank top with a sports bra on underneath while Jarak was actually dressed in Jeans and a T-shirt.

"Morning Mari." She grumbled as she forced herself to sit at the island. I handed her a mug and a coffee pot that I had made a moment ago and she offered a weak smile. "You're the best."

"We would have been up earlier, but Delta refused to get out of bed." Jarak teased with a grin. He was fully awake and probably had been for a moment. I just smiled at them and shook my head. I liked how happy they were together.

"Well, I made pancakes and Grey is still asleep." 

"I shall fix that." Jarak said with an evil grin as he grabbed a mug of coffee and vanished into our bedroom.

Delta and I shared a look as we heard some fumbling and then a large thud which was probably one of them falling off the bed. We could hear Jarak laughing in the kitchen and then Grey yell at him a few times before it got quiet.

I looked up as I heard another door open and Dyaln literally crawl out of the bedroom. She was wearing similar clothes to Delta and for a moment I almost couldn't tell them apart. Sometimes I forgot that they were twins, because of how different they were. But physically, there were pretty much the same person.