While going through the almost empty city streets, Bendy and Susie weren't really communicating with one another. Some might even say, they both knew, that anything coming from their mouth, will probably piss off the other. After a long moment of quietness, Susie suddenly broke the silence. "Soooooo, what about our partners in crime?" Bendy raised an non-visible eyebrow. "Who?" "Sammy and Norman." The fallen angel said nervously. "Oh, they're going into the nearbiest forest- for some reason. Your girlfriend sadly didn't tell more than that. She really wants to keep it a secret..."

(Meanwhile in the promised land-
I mean forest)

Sammy's P.o.v
Norman and I were still searching for this so called 'flowerfield' Melanie told us about and it slowly but surely got darker every moment, which honestly made me kinda uncomfortable. "Normy, I don't think we should continue, let's go home..." He ignored my words and kept on shining his projector light along the trees. "Norman? Hello? Are you even listing?" Then my boyfriend abruptly stopped. However, it was not because I said something. "Do you hear that? Those heavy footsteps?" I wanted to be mad at him for not paying attention to me. But when I heard a loud gun shot, I quickly changed my mind. Norman grabbed my arm and we immediately started running deeper into the forest. After a while of sprinting the two of us finally stopped at a signpost to catch our breathes. "Norman, what's going on?!" I hissed quietly. My partner indicated me to follow him behind the next massive tree trunk. "I think, we got to close to some hunter's shack..." He calmly explain. "Excuse me, WHAT?!" I yelled in shock, which unfortunately also drew unwanted attention to us. Now I was able to hear the terrifying footsteps as well.

 Now I was able to hear the terrifying footsteps as well

"He is getting closer... Can you remember what's written on the signpost?" "Yes, actually, I think the right one even said 'blossom valley' or something like that." I recalled. "Great, let's go there-" A bullet suddenly whizzed past me by a hair's breadth. I almost screamed again. However, Norman probably knew that I would, so he quickly embraced me. "Hey, Sam, listen. You and I will get out of here, okay?" "O-okay" I stuttered determined. He carefully let go. And then we ran. We ran for god knows how long, until the sound of the loud steps were finally gone. "Holy crab, that was close. I think that guy doesn't really like visitors very much..." My boyfriend joked, leaning himself against a thin tree. "All of this just for a few flowers..." I muttered a bit morosely to myself, still searching for the field. After some time, however, I noticed Norman gazing over at me and I took the short moment to appreciate how gorgeous he looked. "You are so beautiful..." Those were the only words, that escaped my mouth. "What did you say, Sam?" My partner asked confused. "Nothing-" I yelled blushing. Then I suddenly saw something sparkling in a bush. "Huh, guess Melanie didn't betray us after all... Hey Norms- AHH!" He already stood right behind me. "Yeah?" My boyfriend replied. I cautiously went through the bushes and indicated Norman to follow me, without making any noise. "Wooow..." It was gigantic! This field had hundreds of thousands flowers, in every shape or colour imaginable! "Such a magnificent place" My partner agreed. Then he marched into the glowing flower mass. They weren't really glowing of course, but the blossoms somehow reflected the moon light, which was pretty cool. I probably stood there for a very long period of time, admiring the beauty of nature- and also Norman. "Sam, can you help me carry these flowers?" He called out. "Sure thing, Normy~" I cheerfully strolled over to my boyfriend. He handed me a bunch of flowers and I gave him a kiss on the projector in return. Everything was quite peaceful, until- *Bang!*

"N-norman? NORMAN!!!"

(Timeskip, brought you by: Me making crossovers, nobody asked for)

Susie's P.o.v
"Weren't they supposed to be back by now?" I carefully asked Melanie, who looked a little anxious after that. "Oh god, oh god, w-what did I do?! I shouldn't have sent them there! I-I'm such a fool..." She stuttered and tears started to fall down her face. "Hey, sweety..." I took her in my arms. "...Shhh, it will be fine. I'm sure they are on their way home." Melanie did seem convinced by that and I gently whipped her tears away. Then someone loudly hammered their fists against the front door, it was- "Sammy! Oh god- What happened?!" The view of Sammy Lawrence, standing with a bunch of flowers and his unconscious boyfriend leaned on his shoulder in the door frame really gave me a cold chill down my spine. "Please help him, he's badly injured!" The musican sounded very fatigued. Melanie and I weren't able to say anything comforting in that moment, we just took Norman and carried him over to the couch. Then I went to get a blanket, while Melanie made her way into the kitchen to grab some bandages. "Will he be okay?" Sammy gave me a scared look. "I mean, if he won't be, I could use him to become beautiful again..." I muttered sarcastically. Quietly sitting on the sofa and watching as Melanie slowly wrapped Norman's ink-bleeding arm up, seemed to be quite uneasy for Sammy. So I did the best thing that came to my mind and asked him about the deep wound. Big mistake. He started to shake uncontrollable, mumbling things I couldn't really make out. Something about a hunter? He also repeated the word 'flowers' a lot... "Melanie, are you done yet?" I hopefully gazed at her, she nodded.

After that the two of them left the living room and Sammy was alone with his boyfriend. The musican stared on the floor, silently being mad at himself for not having payed more attention to his surroundings, like his partner did... Luckily, the shot only went into Norman's upper arm and not his chest or head. Speaking of which, the projectionist progressively became conscious again! Sammy didn't notice it at first, however, his head immediately peaked up, when he heard the familiar voice of Norman. "S-am, is that you?" The musican started crying a bit. "Yes, it's m-me Norman." He walked over and embraced his boyfriend, not to tight of course. "Gosh, I thought I-i lost you..." "So did I." The taller man tried to take both arms around the other too, but sadly failed, because of the stabbing pain going though his right arm. Sammy saw the slight wince and carefully kissed Norman's bandages, then he quietly cuddled himself under the blanket besides his boyfriend. "Goodnight, Norman. Love you." The musican gave his partner one last smooch on the head, before slowly drifting off to sleep from the exhaustion.

_______________________________________
2144 words! Did this even make sense? Nevermind.
Hope you enjoyed! 💜