Who Does The Task? 3

_Flashback_
Bendy was running through the halls of the studio, but he just couldn't find Henry. After a while he came across Boris. "Hey Boris, do you know where Henry is?" Bendy asked almost panicking. Boris simply pointed out that he doesn't know anything and Bendy should ask Joey, who of course was always in his office. Bendy rushed quickly to the next elevator. Pressed the button, waited, which Bendy though felt like eternity. Rushed in, pushed the right button and then again waited until his nerves were on the edge. Then finally the elevator stopped and Bendy almost kicked Joey's office door down! "Joey Drew, where the hell is Henry!?" Bendy almost screamed at the now pissed Joey. "He got sick" Joey said with an almost to calm voice. "Yeah, sick of you!" Bendy said under his breath as he left the room again. "What was that!?" Joey yeeled, but Bendy of course made it look like he didn't hear anything. After he got to the place where Henry's workdesk was, he saw Alice Angel just looking at some of Henry's drawings. "Hey Alice!" Bendy said with an 'I'm sorry but could you do me a favour' expression. "What is it now Bendy!" He gulped and then started talking. "Look Alice, I am sorry for the prank I did, but-" Alice suddenly started laughing. "You really think I am mad at you, just because you put a plush snake in the present I wanted to give Ms. Star?" She giggled. "Y-yes?" Bendy slowly answered. "She didn't hate it at all, she even liked it! So it's fine. Also, what is it you wanted to tell me? Because I don't think that you would ever apologize for pranks!" Bendy got nervous again. "Well cuz Henry got sick and we don't have a show today I wanted to ask you that: if anyone asks where I am just say I'm somewhere in the studio" Bendy said that almost to fast to understand. Alice smiled and then whispered to Bendy. "Of course, we may not like the each other very much, but I can do that for you! Also it's obvious that you like him" Alice now smirked. Bendy started to blush and then ran out of the studio with no one but Alice knowing... Bendy luckily had looked in the files of all workers in the studio, so he also knew where Henry lived! He knocked on the door, because he was to small to reach the door bell and after some time a- not fully awake looking Henry- opened the door. "Oh, hey there Bendy, what brought you here?" Henry asked, surprised as he saw the little demon standing in front of him. "I heard that you got sick doll- Henry! And I wanted to give ya some company! So, can I come in?" Bendy wanted to slap himself for almost saying doll. Henry luckily didn't hear it, at least that's what Bendy though, and lead him into his house. "Aaaand what did ya do all this time?" Bendy asked carefully. "Trying to sleep, but my stomach just doesn't stop hurting!" Henry said and then yawned. Bendy got an idea how to fix that! He told Henry to lay down on the sofa and Bendy curled up on Henry's stomach and then started purring. "I don't think this will work- oh, actually that feels good! *Yawn* good night Bendy... Sleep well..." Henry said and the slowly drifted into an peaceful sleep. "Good night, doll..." Were Bendy's last words before drifting into sleep too.
_Flashback end_

(Timeskip until Bendy and Henry made it to Alice, gave her the thick ink, got the new errand, also a weapon and then made it back to the elevator)

Bendy's P.o.v
"Where were you guys all the time? Did you two made a walk through the whole animation studio, or what? Sammy joked. "It just took a while, anyways you two have to make the new errand: You have to go to level P and get 3 valve cores by solving the ink tubes" And with that I handed him the plunger and sat down on the elevator ground with Henry on my lap. "Good luck you two" I said as Sammy and Melanie made their way up to level P. Boris looked at me as if I just leaded the two to their own death. "No worries buddy, they will come back" I smiled. *At least I hope so...*

Melanie's P.o.v
*Sammy's mood seems to be good, I mean yeah after he beated me 707 times in rock paper scissor- why did I even count? I wonder what he's thinking about-* then I tripped over the stairs, slithered down on my back and then hit the wall. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. *Sugar honey ice tea! If I wouldn't have still bones in my body this wouldn't have hurt that much* "No, no, it's fine it just hurts a lil'- Argh!" I tried to stand up myself, bad decision really... Sammy then helped me up.

Sammy's P.o.v
"Melanie, you're hurt! I'll bring you back to the others!" I said still worried. "Okay, but don't go all alone there!" She answered sounding horrified. "I have a weapon and the only things that could possibly hurt me is the butcher gang!" *And here are many of them...* Then I brought her back and the others, Bendy and Henry were asleep again and Boris still just stood there.

(Timeskip until he made it to level P)

Sammy's P.o.v
*Wait a minute, is that a Piper laying on the table?!* And indeed it was! A Striker attacked me, but luckily I had a plunger to defend myself. I've also got the first valve core from it. Then I saw the second one in the room with the Piper! *I hope he is dead or asleep...* I thought and then rushed into the room, but piper was already gone... That really gave me the creeps! After I checked if it really wasn't there anymore, I got the second valve core too. The last one was in the other room, there were only two so that wasn't complicated! I got hit by some searchers but that didn't hurt much.

Alice Angel:
"You're quite the efficient little errand boy, aren't you?"

_______________________________________
1054 words! I'm sorry if it's confusing ':v Hope you enjoyed! 💜

It's Not Bad When I'm With You (BendyxHenry)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara