The Twisted Angel 1

Melanie's P.o.v
*Almost like she could read my thoughts...* A shiver went down my spine, as we heard Alice's voice through the speakers above our heads. "Why does she call you 'my little angel'?" Bendy asked weirded out, letting go of Henry. "I have no idea." I lied, out of instinct. "Oh I see, Bendy the dancing demon finally has his lover, Henry Stein. How long do you think will this tragedy called 'love' go on between you two, mhm? As if you were even able to feel something else besides hatred now, demon. And I of course didn't forget about you, Sammy Lawrence. Your insanity is almost like a circus show, but without the cheers and laughter, rather with banging against doors and screams of agony." She paused for a moment. "But I can't say something against you Boris, you're just to perfect~" Alice chuckled, she really knows how to make someone feel uneasy. Boris was shaking like a leaf. Sammy, I guess, didn't mind being called insane. However, Bendy seemed slightly pissed at what the fallen angel had spoken and gazed over at Henry, who looked like his day just got ruined.

Henry's P.o.v
"Wow, such a mood killer." Bendy muttered under his breath and I silently agreed. *Alice really likes to hurt people on a personal level, huh? But if she needs something tragic to look at, she could just use a mirror.* I thought, while going next to my partner to take his hand. "Bendy, we both know that what she says is not true. You're probably even more emotional than she could possibly be. -" I got interrupted by Bendy giving me a quick peck on the lips. "I know, but it feels nice to hear it from you."

Melanie's P.o.v
*Why did she become so mean after all these years? That's not the Alice I know!* "Boris, you don't have to be afraid, we are all here for you!" I wispered, while giving the poor wolf a hug.

Sammy's P.o.v
"Guys, can we keep going? I would like to see my boyfriend again." Everyone nodded in agreement. *I hope we'll find Norman, wherever he might be...*

After some time they arrived in a room with many Bendy, Boris and Alice dolls. Melanie got herself an Alice doll to take a closer look at it and as Sammy asked why, she just explained that she just liked Alice Angel as cartoon character. Without mentioning, the huge crush she had on Alice Angel's voice actor, Susie Campbell. That was always her little secret. However, if Sammy remembers Melanie's strange acting around Susie in the past, he will probably put two and two together.

_______________________________________
446 words! Man, this chapter is shorter than my d- -og ':D
Hope you enjoyed! 💜