The Music Department

Bendy's P.o.v
*I should have just taken Henry with me, but... He seemed pretty scared and he also blacked out! After he wakes up again he needs to chill first... However I should go back... No I shouldn't... He is probably at home now, safe... Maybe I should have took him with me... And now he will never ever come back after he saw what happend in this hell of a studio...* I thought sadly.

(Back to the music department)

Henry's P.o.v
I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. "So what do we have to do to get out of here?"
Melanie smirked warmly and replied: "Actually, I already stared with solving the 'puzzles' to get to the stairs, which are leading to the next area. However there's one difficult thing I can't solve: You need to play Sammy's favourite song and at the same time the video has to play! After that we will see what happens!" She explained. "Alright, then let's go!" I said determined.

(Timeskip until they're finished)

Melanie's P.ov
"Wait Henry! Here's a radio! Before we leave this area I want to hear something, to get a good mood" I said a bit awkwardly at the end. Henry smiled and I pressed the on-botton...
It played 'Build Our Machine'! One of my favourite songs! I danced and sang to it and forgot everything around me, It was beautiful!

Melanie enjoyed the music, while Henry leaned against the doorway and watched her reliving her childhood.

Henry's P.ov
*I never knew that she was good at this, but Bendy would totally beat her!*
And I was red again. Melanie stopped and looked at me with an embarrassed blush on her face. "That was INK-credibly!" I said, while realising that I just made a pun. She laughed and I joined in. After we calmed down, we walked to the stairs. But after we stepped around the corner, something or someone hit us two with a dustpan, we both were on the ground and the last thing I heard was:
"Sammy?" Then everything went black.

_______________________________________
350 words! I love 'Build Our Machine'! Seriously, who doesn't? :3
Hope you enjoyed! 💜