Friendly Conversation

Alice Angel:
"Looks like you've got a date with an angel~ Meet me at level 9 darling, just follow the screams~"

Sammy's P.o.v
*What screams?* "Melanie Star in: the crazy admirer" I joked. Everyone started laughing, well except Melanie, of course. Then the elevator stopped and the grates opened. "That was not funny!" Melanie yelled as her face turned red. "It's a little bit funny~" Bendy sang and even had to hold himself onto Henry, so he wouldn't fall from laughing. However that just made the both of them fall. They quickly got up again, while seemingly blushing in embarrassment. "So all of you have choosen death?" Melanie stated with a dead glare, after that everyone went silent. "Okay, okay, the joke was actually good." Even after that we all still looked at her like she would want to murder us or something. "Soooo~ I will go to Alice's domain then..."
"You really want to go there all by yourself?" I asked worried. She just nodded silently and then made her way to the big door, which is leading into the angel's domain and the grates closed again.

Melanie's P.o.v
Sammy and Boris waved at me and Bendy and Henry already sat down on the ground, Henry was in Bendy's lap while Bendy lovely kissed him all over his face. *Cute.* I thought, then finally got to the big door with the sign 'She's quite a gal' and oh man I was nervous. The door slowly opened with a loud creak and I prepared for alice to attack me, however there was only her cut-out at the end of the hallway to be seen. I calmed down again and made my way to a big room which is filled with dead Boris's and butcher gang members, now I was terrified. *I never saw so many dead bodies before... I thought she only totured me...* It was really shocking and I could only stand there and look at what my favourite former co-worker had done. "Look around, it took so many to make me so beautiful~ I had to do it, she made me!" *I need to end this horror! And I will!* Speaking to myself really helped this time. I only looked at the boards- which were leading to the next room- when I crossed the flooded ground. After I finally reached the door it opened. The first thing that came into my view as I stepped around the corner was an Alice Angel cut-out which gave me the creeps. However that was nothing against what I saw when I turned to go right into the next room. The corrupted Alice Angel herself stood there and a chained butcher gang member besides her! I wanted to run out because the situation looked dreadful as hell and that I didn't want to end like that, since I've already had to experience what she can do. even if she only did that, because she didn't want me to leave her again. I tried to get out, but suddenly the door got closed by an now sad looking angel.

Alice Angel:
"You want to leave already, Miss Star? But the date has just began-"

Melanie Star:
"THIS is not a date! Or do you think it's charming to see a half dead body besides the person you love? I'm sorry, but I am not here to have a friendly conversation with you! I want you to tell me where Norman Polk, Sammy's boyfriend, is!"

Alice Angel:
"Actually this is my domain so my rules, however for you, Melanie, I will be merciful~ Anyway, do you want your missing body parts back? I have them somewhere-"

Melanie Star:
"NO, JESUS CHRIST! That would be the last thing I would want!" I paused to calm my nerves and then looked straight at her. "I want you to tell me where Norman is!"

Alice Angel:
"Okay if you say so~ He's at level 14, but you can only get there when you and the others do a few eensey weensey little favours for me first! Return to the lift darling, maybe it is not to late and the projectionist is still down there~"

Melanie's P.o.v
And with that 'the date' ended. As I went out of the room, I heard Alice angrily toturing the poor butcher gang member. *I wish she could be a little more like her old self again...* I thought sadly on my way back to the elevator. When I got through the big doors the angel's voice once more could be heard from the speakers.

Alice Angel's P.o.v
*Torturing that thing felt good! But now I need a new one, oh well...*
"My maschine's are hungry, gather me some spare parts" And with that my darling saw the pipe wrench, took it and made her way to the elevator. *Someday Melanie~ we will be together~ Someday~*

Melanie's P.o.v
*How am I supposed to find them...? I'll just search for them, I guess...* "Hey guys I'm back- Where is Sammy?!"

Bendy's P.o.v
"Please don't be so loud, Henry is sleeping. Sammy made his way through that door" I pointed at the open door right next to the elevator. "And you didn't even think 'bout to stop him?" Melanie raised an eyebrow. "Nope, he told us that he will be back soooo"

Melanie's P.o.v
"And you believe that? How long is he gone now?" I face palmed."I dunno, here is not a single clock"
He shrugged. *Sigh* "I will look for him then and while that I might even find some spare parts. But don't get the idea leaving too! I'm warning you!"

Bendy's P.o.v
"What did that angel even told ya? And why do you need some spare parts?" I looked confused under the ink. "Alice told me that Norman is at level 14 but lemme guess, you can't come there? So she said that when we do her a few favours, she would let us down there!" She sounded confident about her own words. "And ya believe her?" I said while trying not to laugh. "It's the only thing we can do. And besides, using the words from someone against them is really clever, respect!" Melanie smiled.

_______________________________________
1037 words! The title is kinda ironically... XD Hope you enjoyed! 💜