An Angel's Decision

_Flashback_
Susie was practicing the new song for the show, but got interrupted by someone opening the door of the recording room, it was Sammy. He asked Susie, because he was very busy at the time, to show one of the new employees around, Susie of course agreed. She walked up to the main exit and there was the new worker for the music department. Susie smiled and walked over to the nervous looking woman with brown long hair, blue eyes and very light skin. She was wearing a seemingly oversized purple jacket with fitting boots. Susie introduced herself and so did the woman. "Hello Susie Champbell, my name is Melanie Fiona Star!"
_Flashback end_

Melanie's P.o.v
*She was so nice and I just had to fall for her... Now she's not herself anymore and it's all my fault!* "Guys can I maybe stay here for a little while, I want to think about something... I'll come after you later, okay?" They all agreed, but I could see that they were worried. "I know the way, remember? I won't get lost." I argued with a smile. So I stayed in the room were I was, sitting on the sofa with the Susie Champbell tape recorder and started thinking...

Sammy's P.o.v
*I hope she's fine... I don't remember her changing her mind so suddenly... Well then let's go!*
(Timeskip)
"Could you two maybe stop being so cute together?" I asked, while looking at the love birds, which were kissing and cuddling each other. I had actually nothing against that, but the fact that it reminded me of Norman made me sad.

Bendy's P.o.v
"Alright Sam we just enjoyed ourselves yez, anyway where is Melanie? We have waited by this elevator for like 30 minutes!" Sammy shrugged and leaned against the elevator door. "We should maybe look for her... Sammy, Boris, you two stay here, me and Bendy will look for her!" Henry said determined. "Oh great, we have to wait here! What about you two staying here and me and Boris will look for her instead?" Sammy said sarcastically.

Bendy, Henry and Sammy angrily argued who should go and look for her, Boris just stood in the corner and watched them with a depressed expression.

(Meanwhile)

Melanie's P.o.v
*Sugar honey ice tea! How long did I stay here? Now I really need to hurry!* I thought, while running to the elevator. After I reached the hall I saw the others as well, but they were arguing about something! I ran down the stairs and went in the middle between Bendy, Henry and Sam, to get their attention. I shouted. "Please stop fighting everyone!" They stopped immediately. "Whatever you're all angry about please stop!"

Sammy:
"Actually... We were arguing about who should look for you, but since you're here now... I guess we should have just looked together... I feel kinda stupid now that I say it out loud... 'Sorry for what we did..."

Sammy gazed at Boris who looked at him, then at Bendy and Henry, which were looking down in shame.

"Oh... That's what it was about..."
Melanie couldn't help, but start to laugh over this weird situation. The others first looked confused but soon started laughing too. *Wow, now I forgot my plan to speak with Alice in person again... Maybe the ink really 'clears' the mind...* Melanie thought.

Alice Angel:
"Already over this funny act? Seeing you fighting was so entertaining~ But of course my darling had to come back~"

Everyone stopped laughing immediately and seemed to be pissed off again, Melanie looked to be in disbelief. This time because of hearing Alice's voice through the speakers. "We should just go into the elevator and try to find Norman..."

"And try to kill that son of a-" before Bendy could finish my sentence Henry quickly covered Boris's ears and looked at the ink demon with a 'very serious' expression.

"Boris is in here!" *Now Bendy looks down, oh man...* Henry got to him and quickly kissed him on the forehead. "I'm sorry, but I don't think Boris should hear that." Bendy seemed to be happy again and Boris and the other two just stood there without knowing what just happened. The animator smiled at the group then quickly got in the elevator with the others following.

*Alice hopefully does not do the same thing what she did when I was the last time at level 9, maybe she will even let us go after we talk about it... Okay that was a stupid thought, as if she would just let us leave... And after everything that happened, she certainly wouldn't want to let me go...* Melanie thought, trying her very best not to look nervous, but was failing miserably. The others luckily didn't notice. Because Bendy and Henry had only eyes for the each other, Boris stood in the corner with an 'AFK' expression and Sammy studied the elevator.

_______________________________________
823 words! Holy stars over 1k?! :0
Hope you enjoyed! 💜