Keep Going And A Familiar Face

Henry's P.o.v
I woke up at the same place I blacked out, but with the difference that something with black ink was written on the ground in front of me. "Nice kiss?" I blushed, when I remembered what happened. The ink creature kissed me on the lips! And as I thought about how familiar the being seemed...
*Those horns looked like cat ears.
That ink covered smile.
The white glove and fly.
That sounds so much like... Bendy?
But Bendy is a cute little demon and way smaller than that.
And this, I must say handsome looking ink monster, just can't be him. Right?*

Henry thought, walking his way to the exit, because he wanted to get help. However, before he even reached it, the boards underneath him made an uncomfortable cracking noise and in an blink of an eye he fell downwards. The sound of the animator falling, echoed through the entire area.

Henry's P.o.v
I stood up in pain after this unexpected fall. Man, that hurt!
I noticed an emergency axe laying on a table, so I grabbed it and continued to go down. I turned heavy valves, which were apparently lowering the ink. Smashed the boards which were my way and after some time, I encountered a strange room. Memory's were hitting me like a train, at the sight of what was inside.
I couldn't handle it anymore. Then everything faded to black.
(Some time later...)
I awoke in the middle of the room in a 'summoning circle' and felt very dizzy. I slowly stood up and saw that my axe was leaned against a coffin. I took it. Before leaving the room, I noticed a tape recorder on a chair. So I sat down on the ground and listened to the voice of an co-worker, it was:

*Wait a minute, does that mean that everyone is trapped here?! When did that woman record this tape? And what does she mean by "don't trust her"?*There were so many questions unanswered

There were so many questions unanswered. I was so confused. After eventually standing up, I smashed all the boards, which were blocking the way and walked down the stairs. "How did this place get so big?" I wondered. Then I spotted someone sitting with their back turned, on a chair. I held my breath and cautiously stepped towards the person, slowly raising my axe in the process.

???'s P.o.v
I heard the man, who I assumed to be Henry Stein, creeping towards me.
He is probably scared and has lots of questions. I couldn't blame him. Henry slowly came closer to me and before he could do something, I turned around with a warm smile and started to speak. "Hello!" Henry jumped a little and dropped his axe, as I began to speak. "Don't be scared, I'm not hostile!" I grinned, trying to make a good first impression.

Henry's P.o.v
"What are you? How long have you been down here? Where are the others? Who are you? Do I know you?-" I got cut off by the black haired female.
"You started asking really fast! I'll answer everything, don't worry. You should take yourself a seat before though." She said and indicated me to sit on a chair to her right side. I chuckled nervously and sat down, my heartbeat still going of limits. Then she continued. "Okay, uhm, to answer the first one: I have no idea. I was human once, however, now I seem to have become a being, that looks similar to the cartoon characters. Which sounds pretty unbelievable, even for me."

???'s P.o.v
Henry gave me a long awkward stare. "I mean, we already had alive toons made out of ink running around here and a maniac as employer. This is literally the fever dream version of that." He's got a point there. "So how long did you have to stay here? And where is everyone?" He sounded anxious, with justification.

Henry's P.o.v
"Time is just a concept and even if it wasn't: I lost the overview. The others are on the other levels of this reconfigured place, except for Sammy." She stopped talking so I continued the conversation. "So... Who are you? And why did you end up looking like this?"

Melanie's P.o.v
"Jesus Christ, I'm so clumsy. I actually forgot to introduce myself! My full name is Melanie Fiona Star, but just call me Melanie. As you might've already figured out, thanks to my tape, I was one of the many unlucky employees, who ended up trapped here. And I look like this, because the fallen angel wanted me to. I unfortunately managed to travel to Heaven Toy's, where her territory is." Henry seemed to have noted that information. "Why did she turn you into an ink creature? And how did you manage to escape from her?" He continued asking me. "Actually, I don't know. I came to that place and she just spoke to me through speakers, telling me I should go to the elevator and I followed her orders. I walked up to her door and didn't expect anything bad, since she sounded very friendly." I paused. "I will tell you more about her later. And let me guess, you want to know how I recognized you? Well, that's easy. Because you actually didn't change at all and because of you, Bendy traveled to the upper floor!" I said, with the hope he didn't hear, that I just switched the subject. Henry face became noticeably red, he seemed to have remembered something. *I always knew, they were way more than friends. I mean, I was pretty busy, most of the time, helping Sam with the lyrics for his songs. However, I luckily had some people, Norman and Wally, who told me what they witnessed, when I wasn't there to see it for myself. I wonder where they are now...*

Henry's P.o.v
*So that was Bendy after all?!* I thought and became slightly flustered. I needed to change the topic, so I asked the last unanswered question in my head: "Why do you know that Sammy is here?"

Melanie's P.o.v
"I saw him a few times around this area, but he never seemed to notice my presence. He has turned into an ink monster as well and I don't really want to get near him, because he acts like he lost his very mind and also loudly mumbles about strange things." I said the last part a little quieter, eyed the nearest hallway.

Henry's P.o.v
"Sammy is even more crazy than before? He probably ran out of coffee again. Okay, but all jokes, wanna find a way to get out of here, together?" I questioned, while looking prompted at Melanie. "Of course, thanks for the offer!" Standing up, I walked over and embraced her in a hug, which she quickly returned.

_______________________________________
1138 words! ^0^ New record! That took me more than an hour! Hope you enjoyed! 💜

_______________________________________1138 words! ^0^ New record! That took me more than an hour! Hope you enjoyed! 💜

(Painting was drawn 07.18.2021)