Unexpected Revenge

Melanie's P.o.v
My parents had their backs to me, standing in front of the locked basement door. The lights were flickering above them. "Mom! Dad, you're alive!" I said joyfully. Then they slowly started to turn around, whispered, louder and louder: "We're dead because of you... We're dead because of you! WE'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" My parent's eyes were bloodshot, wide open and their lower jaws hung down, staring at me blankly. I staggered backwards and fell down. I didn't know what was going on. They stepped forward, with their hands stretched out and about to grab me- then I finally opened my eyes. It was only just a dream, a very, very, unpleasant dream. When I touched my cheek, hot tears were running down my face, I had been crying in my sleep. While wiping my tears I noticed Boris, who was already up and wrote something in one of my empty diary's. "What are you writing there buddy?" Boris jumped immediately after I said that. "No need to worry, I don't use the diaries anyway. You can have them" He sighed in relief, as if someone almost found out his biggest secret.

Henry's P.o.v
The meeting with Mrs. Pink, my new boss, was a total success! She said I had potential and that I could start in two weeks. I'm really looking forward to it! However when I remembered where I wanted to go next, my mood changed. And then there I stood, in front of the house of my 'good old friend'. I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell, not feeling prepared at all. I waited awhile almost wanted to go home, when finally a weird smiling Joey Drew opened the door. "Oh Henry, you're already there! Please come in, we have so much to catch up on" Joey guided me into the kitchen, which smelt a little odd. I sat down on one of the hockers and Joey took a seat across from me, still having that weird smile.

"And how have you been all these years?" Joey asked, while intertwining his hands. Henry didn't say anything, so the gray-haired man continued. "Must have been hard to find a new job huh?" Still no response from the animator. "Why did you leave in the first place? I always thought you loved your work at the studio, then one day your desk was empty and I got this letter from you" Hoey suddenly held up a dark red envelope, Henry didn't even flinch. The gray-haired man wasn't smiling anymore, he was more likely starting to have a crooked grin on his face. "You're not into talking right now? Okay then I'll just make us some tea, I guess..." Joey stood up to make some fresh tea, while the animator investigatet the living room a little. Henry was very surprised what the former boss of the studio had on his bulletin board, for example- (Hah)

Norman's P.o.v
I had a beautiful dream. Me and Sam were by a tiny brown bridge at a waterfall and we both leaned against each other, just watching as the colourful nature around us moved. It could've stayed like this forever. Unfortunately the sky soon became blood red and it started to rain- hearts?! I sprung up when one of them landed in my hand, beating like crazy. I panicked and threw it away, I gazed at Sammy, but he was no longer there. The whole place vanished into a big black void of nothing. I was alone. Then, after a while, I noticed a unknown voice, getting more clear and clearer. "Don't be afraid, it's all just a bad dream, when you wake up you'll see him again" And really: As I awoke Sammy was laying right next to me, the voice didn't lie. *Whoever that voice was, thank you* I could've sworn I saw someone at the window, however when I turned around nobody was there. The musician yawned, rolled over to me, then we both fell on the ground, I was on top of him. "Henry are you in here-" The ink demon stopped talking and slowly backed out of the room. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you two" I blushed intensively. "I-it's not what it looks like!" I stuttered. Bendy made an 'yeah sure' expression, while closing the door again. Sammy yawned and blinked a few times, then his eyes widened. "I'm sorry" I quickly got off him and hid my red projector behind my hands. He stood up and took my hands in his, the musician smiled. "Don't hide your pretty face from me, Normy~" I almost fainted by his stupid cute smile.

(Back to the house of Joey Drew)

Henry was sitting on the hocker again, now daring to speak to the former boss of the studio. "Why did you send me back in the first place?" Joey spinned around, with two tea cups in his hands. He settled them in front of the animator and sat down as well. The gray-haired man laughed. He laughed like this was all just a big joke. "You already know the answer Henry, however there are still some questions you need to answer me..." "Go ahead" Joey turned around and gazed out of the window. "Why did you become so distant towards me? I know I..." Now the gray-haired man stood up again, he couldn't get his eyes of what happened outside! Or did he felt uncomfortable looking into the other man's face? "I made many, many, mistakes... But I always tried to be nice to everyone! You have to believe me!.." That's how Joey continued, talking about all his problems back then and not even noticing that Henry was inspecting the light green liquid in his cup.

Henry's P.o.v
*This tea looks a little odd-* I carefully sniffed on the contents in my cup and immediately held the tea away from me. I felt sick. *T-that's poison?! Why would Joey put-... You really didn't change, huh? Joey Drew, after all what happened! After all this time!... Even Susie found back to her old self! And you?!* I don't know why I did it. But when Joey seemed to be almost hypnotized by some boys playing football outside, I took his cup and switched it with mine. I felt nothing, empty and cold, all at the same time. He turned to look at me, however I couldn't stop to gaze at the tea. I picked up the cup next to me and our eyes meet. I asked in a bittersweet tone: "Don't you want to drink your tea, old pal?" Joey chuckled nervously. "Ah, of course my friend" He took a long sip from the cup and I watched every single movement he made. "Oh it's already late, you better go home now Henry" When I stepped through the door I noticed that Joey's skin went white. I waved goodbye at him and as I left I heard Joey coughing violently. *In the end he just had bad luck...*

(Timeskip)

Bendy's P.o.v
I was taking a nap. I wouldn't say I did much, however it has been very stressful- at least for me. Then I woke up by the sound of the doorbell. I pulled myself off the couch and opened the door, it was a mad looking Henry. I winced. "Hey Henry, how was the-" He ran past me without saying a word.

_______________________________________
1245 words! Yes, his corpse will float too~
Hope you enjoyed! 💜