Sammy Is Not So Crazy!

Sammy's P.o.v
"What do you want, little sheep?" I asked as calm as I could. "Why didn't you leave?" She looked very sad after I said that. "Sammy, don't you recognize me? Even after I told you who I was? Why do you seem like you don't remember anything?" That confused me a little. "What do you even mean by 'I don't remember'? I know my name, what my work in this studio was and that's it! Why did you lie that I used to know you? I have never seen you before!"

Melanie's P.o.v
*What is he... Oh right! I'm an ink creature now, of course he can't recognize me!* "Sammy Lawrence, you are spending to much time with the songs, I can do that for you and you can spend time with Norman! Does that sound good?" I said with a big smile. *I will never forget how happy he was when I told him* "Wait?! That sounded familiar... You are really Melanie Star? The kind woman who always helped others? But how?" Sammy asked. *Yes he does remember!* "Yes, I am, Sam. And how I became this... Well, let's just say a fallen angel couldn't help herself!" I answered, without any expression.

Sammy's P.o.v
"So Alice is corrupted as well? But how did she-" Melanie interrupted me quickly. "I will tell you... When I have the time. But first of all, I should make sure that you remember everything!" She said determined. I looked confused but then started to laugh, until my mask dropped. I quickly picked it up and looked away, while putting the only thing that gives me comfort back on again. *I hope she didn't saw my face! That would be embarrassing...* "I do remember everything... At least I think so... What is with this Norman?" I ask. "Norman? Oh right! He was or is your boyfriend actually... But I didn't see him down here, at least not where I was..." Melanie said, probably trying to cheer me up.

(Meanwhile)

Henry's P.o.v
I defeated the ink creatures, which had popped out of the ink. *I hope Melanie can talk with Sammy...* I thought worried. I walked into the hallway, which was blocked with some boards, so I destroyed them and got to the next hallway, but unfortunately it was flooded. My axe was damaged after that and I couldn't use it anymore. *Oh no! Nevermind I have to press on! Melanie will follow me!* I told myself, so I could get the feeling that everything was fine. It didn't work. I was about to go into the ink, when a familiar ink monster jumped out of it. I don't know what was wrong with me, but suddenly I had the figure of Joey in my mind, ink covering his skin and then my body just moved itself. I turned around and ran my way, until I reached a door and blocked it with a board. After that I calmed down a bit. *What is wrong with me?* I thought to myself. I heard him hitting his fists against the door. I should probably apologize. So I unlocked the door and the first thing I saw was Bendy crying on the ground and it wasn't even his fault. I bend down to him and embraced him. "I'm sorry buddy, it's not your fault! You were probably just excited to see me. I was not afraid of you, the situation just reminded me of Joey..." After I mentioned 'Joey' Bendy growled. "You don't have good memories of him either do you? Why did you forgive me then? I left you without even saying goodbye, if I only would have known-" Bendy hugged me tight and I could hear him sobbing quietly.  *He didn't change at all* I thought, with a warm feeling in my chest. "Henry I forgive you, because I now know that you had your reasons!" Said the demon and rubbed the tears from the sides of his face.

_______________________________________
665 words! Do you like horror? :D
Hope you enjoyed! 💜