New Home

(After a while)

Sammy's P.o.v
"Sooooo where are we supposed to go now? My house is way too far away from here." The others and I stood in a circle. "Same here." Said Norman and looked at Henry. "My house is probably sold by now." He muttered looking over to Susie. "Mine is far away as well." She sighed, then Melanie seemed to have an idea. "What about my house? It has two guestrooms and enough space for all of us. I would need to introduce you to my mom, but she's very kind and will be fine with it." Bendy didn't quite look convinced. "Your mum won't get a heartattack when a demon walks into her house?" Melanie started laughing and responded: "She won't, if we explain things to her she will understand it for sure." And with that we made our way from the big empty parking place of the studio into the city. It was late so there weren't much people we had to avoid. When we came to Melanie's house the sun was already down, she took the house key from under a flowerpot and unlocked the front door of the big white house, it slowly opened and as Melanie turned on the lights we saw an very clean living room with a big gray couch and a TV, the kitchen could also be seen.

Melanie's P.o.v
"Mom I'm home! ...Mom? MOM?!" I immediately panicked and stormed upstairs into the bedroom just to find the bed empty. I ran down again passed by the others- which were still standing at the front door- and to the kitchen. I spotted a note with the write style of my mom on the table so I picked it up and read: "Hello Sweety, when you're reading this I'm probably still by some friends of mine. My wallet is in your jacket, if you need money for food. I hope you are alright, I miss you a lot... Mom" I sighed in relief and sat down on a chair. Susie slowly walked to me and took her arms around my shoulders. "Hey~ is everything okay?" "It is don't worry... My mom is just by some friends of hers so she will be back soon... Anyways we should go to sleep so we'll have energy for the next day" After that I stood up to show everyone where they could sleep for now: Bendy and Henry got the bedroom upstairs, Sammy and Norman got the first guestroom and Susie Boris and I got the second one.

(Timeskip until morning

+A bad drawn map of the house)

Susie's P.o.v
I woke up by the sound of someone snoring, it was Boris who layed on the ground with the blanked wrapped around him. When I looked outside the window the sun was about to rise and I was able to scan the room, over the writing desk I could see a banner for a restaurant with... animal robots? I rubbed my eyes to see more clearly, but still: Animal robots! A bear, bunny and a chicken in the size of humans. *As if there didn't happen an accident yet...* I stood up to stretch myself a view times. Then I unwrapped Boris and he immediately tried to get the blanket back, but instead he finally stood up. He sniffed and walked out the room, probably heading to the fridge. I walked over to Melanie's side of the bed and sheaked her a little. "Please just 5 more minutes..." She muttered and rolled to the other side, I got another idea. "Boris is about to eat the last pancakes!" "REALLY?!" And with that she immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen, leaving me laughing at her sweet childish behavior.

Norman's P.o.v
When I awoke I couldn't move, someone seemed to be on top of me. As my vision became more clear I saw Sammy, who had his arms around me, looking to innocent for this world. When he slowly opened his eyes he started to blush and started kissing me all over the face, I just let it happen while blushing as well. Then Sammy decided to cuddle with me again and I hugged him back, we stayed like this until somebody slammed the door open and screamed on the top of their lungs: "THERE'S A SHEEP TO SACRIFICE!" Sammy just looked at Melanie for one second and then he was gone and the beautiful moment with him, so I guessed I had to stand up as well, sadly.

Henry's P.o.v
There was a little cat sitting on the other side of the street and staring at me, she had black fur and bright green eyes which watched me by every move I made. When I got closer to her she stood up and vanished into the next garden, but instead of just going my way I decided to follow the cat who quickly brought me to a- tombstone? I ran to catch up to her and as I did I could almost see who it belonged to- then I woke up in a cold sweat. I sat up and looked over at Bendy, which seemed to be awake as well. "Good morning doll, did ya sleep well? Cuz I sure did" "Good morning to ya to mister ink demon" I replied and we both laughed. "Now come, the others are probably waiting for us" Bendy said, jumped out of the bed, while I slowly took my feet on the ground and stretched myself a few times until I had the feeling of comfidence in my body. I slept in my clothes, so I didn't had to change anything, then Bendy swept me of my feet and gave me an good morning kiss, which I gladly replied.

(The shortest timeskip in the world has been brought you by: The ink demon carrying his boyfriend down the stairs)

Melanie's P.o.v
"Boris you can't just eat all cookies on one day, that's not very-" And yet again he shoved a big cookie into his mouth. Luckily Susie quickly could grab the cookie box out of his grip and put it on top of the fridge, but Boris just took his chair, leaned it against the fridge and got the box back into his hands. Susie facepalmed and I just stood there with my mouth opened while making bacon and eggs for breakfast. "Uhhhh good morning everyone, did we miss something important?" Henry asked, being held in Bendy's arm. "Same goes to you two" Sammy muttered as he flipped through the pages of the news paper, while drinking coffee and resting his head on Norman's shoulder, who apparently couldn't stay awake. "Well, We just woke up, so no" Bendy let Henry on his feet and they both sat down at the table as well. "Did you guys know that there happened an accident on the main street yesterday? It was around 8pm and It says that the truck driver wasn't drunk but he still managed to let the woman which drove into the opposite direction drive into a ditch" Sammy took a very long sip of his coffee and we all went silent, except Boris who was still snacking cookies and me who put the bacon and the eggs on plates, with fork and knife, and gave everyone one.

Bendy's P.o.v
"Thanks" We all said and started eating, after 8 minutes we were done. "So does anyone have an idea how we gonna get money? I mean we can't just use your mum's wallet for everything" I asked, as Melanie put our plates into the dishwasher. "Wait I have an idea!" Susie ran into their room, came back with a poster and pointed at it. "Maybe the pizzeria needs more employees" "We're ink creatures Mrs.Campbell, we could work as attractions not as workers" Norman replied and Sammy spit out his coffee laughing, I honestly didn't get the joke.

Susie's P.o.v
"Okay yez it was just an idea, do you have any other plan what we could do mister projectionist?" I really was about to beat one of the two up, but then Melanie took a hand on my shoulder and said: "When I quite my job at the studio I tried many side jobs where you didn't have to interact with much people, I even made a list with things I wanted to try out" She snickered, which I found adorable. "Uhm could I maybe take a job?" Henry asked and I really wondered why we didn't think about that sooner.

_______________________________________
1422 words! Would you want to work at Freddy Fazbears? :V
Hope you enjoyed! 💜