Boris Is Everyone's Friend

(Timeskip)

Henry's P.o.v
I woke up by a purring sound besides me, it was Bendy. He had his arms around me. He seemed to be very happy. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and tried to stand up, but Bendy held me even tighter afterwards. So I just decided to stay where I was. *He seems so peaceful when he sleeps, you would never assume that he could harm anyone... Joey used that against him and I wasn't there to protect him... I can't even remember why I left in the first place...* Then I looked over to the hammock and saw Melanie snoring, with an Alice plushy protectively pressed against her body. *At least she can sleep well... I wonder why she left...* I gave Bendy a kiss on the lips and to my surprise he woke up from it and immediately kissed me back.

Bendy's P.o.v
"Morning doll~ did ya sleep well?" *I hope he didn't notice, that I woke up before him.* I thought while looking at the blushing mess. He nodded and I released him from my caring grip. Melanie also seemed awake and made her way to the kitchen, where Boris and Sammy were at. While I was waiting by the doorframe of the bathroom, inside, Henry got himself ready for the day? The next coming hours? Okay, let's just say, for the following chapters of this story. He washed his face and hands, thoughtfully observing his reflection in the mostly shattered mirror. Moments past by, so I eventually decided to come out of the ink behind him. Giving him a scare, just for fun. He jumped a bit in surprise and I gently laid my arms around him, bringing him into my loving embrace once more.

(Meanwhile)

Melanie's P.o.v
*What is taking them so long?* "I'll go and check on the two, Boris, please don't eat my bacon soup!" He looked a little sad, after I said that. However, Sammy felt sympathy for the wolf and handed over some of his. *He seems to be in a better mood, since I told him.* I walked to the restroom and saw Bendy cuddling with his boyfriend. *I'm going to die, this is so cute!* "Hey you two love birds. Sorry for interrupting you guys, but we wanted to start eating breakfast." I announced, giggling to myself.

(Timeskip, until they ate the bacon soup aka. until Boris convinced everyone to give him almost all of the food, with his puppy eyes)

Sammy's P.o.v
"I don't want to annoy you, but I really want to go to the elevator and try to find Norman!" I confessed, looking up from my empty can. Melanie was the one who responded with her warm smile. "I've nothing against that! However, we need to be very careful, Alice is not a friendly dog!" Boris immediately eyed her anxiously, as she said that.

After a while, Bendy and Co began their journey from Boris's safehouse to the plushy factory of the studio: Heavenly Toys. With no complications on their way whatsoever. Well, except that Boris got scared in the dark, but luckily Sammy took a flashlight with him.

Henry's P.o.v
"Wow, I don't remember any of this. Joey really did a lot, while I was gone." Bendy growled at the mentioning of the name. "I'm sorry. I forgot, that you hate it, when I say his name. I didn't mean to.-" Bendy interrupted me. "It's fine, doll, it's fine. You aren't the one who should be apologizing..." He replied, lowering his head.

Melanie's P.o.v
Sammy had a questioning look on his face, when he spoke up. "About that angel. Do you know where she is?" I shrugged. "I have no idea. However, I know she is definitely somewhere here!" I paused for a moment, because I saw Boris shivering slightly. I went next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, in a comforting matter. "Boris, it will be okay. We are all with you and if she even dares to come near you, we will be there to protect you!"
After that he stopped shaking and weakly smiled at what I told him. I really had the impression, that my words were able to make the wolf feel better again. *I hope, she is not going to notice us any time soon...*

Alice Angel/Susie Champbell's P.o.v
"Well, well, well~ my little angel is finally back and oh? You brought some old friends too?~"

_______________________________________
746 words! It's crazy, that people even read this story...
Hope you enjoyed! :'D 💜