Who Does The Task? 1

Bendy's P.o.v
Melanie smiled at me and then made her way through the door, I was still sitting on the ground in the elevator and hugging my Henry lovely while he was asleep. *I hope that we will get outta here someday* I thought and kissed Henry on the forehead. *But with Alice having the control over the elevator are the chances almost by zero...* I thought sadly.

(Meanwhile)

Melanie's P.o.v
On my way up I had to fight against some searchers, but luckily Alice gave me the pipe wrench. *Well thanks for that, I guess* And then I finally saw Sammy! He was standing with his back to me playing piano. Sammy seemed to be deep in his thoughts, because when I tipped him on the shoulder he jumped and immediately spun around. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Sammy's P.o.v
"No, it's fine. I was just... Thinking..." I replied nervously. She asked me why I got here and I just confessed that I was bored and wanted to explore, since I never came to this part of the studio before. Melanie simply nodded in an understanding manner and then questioned if I may join her to find some spare parts for Alice, and of course, I agreed! We took the door right besides the place with the instruments. As we got to an ink puddle a searcher attacked us, at least Melanie had a weapon. The next hallway was flooded with ink, so we only could slowly walk through it. As we almost reached the end, Melanie stopped me by grabbing me on my shoulder. I was first a little confused why she did that, but then I saw the light- no, the creature with an function projector on its head! It slowly made its way from the room, it was in, into another. I don't know what it was, but I felt a special connection between us. Something was pulling me to it, perhaps my heart?

Sammy wanted to go to the ink creature, however, Melanie held him back.

Sammy's P.o.v
"Please Melanie, let me go!" I cried out, while trying to get to the room. "Sammy, that thing could be dangerous! We should be glad it didn't see us!" She answered after the creature was already gone again. "But I felt something when I saw it! What if... What if it was Norman?" I said, with still some ink streaming down my face. Melanie was silent for a moment, but soon responded. "Alice said he is at level 14 and I believe her." She stated. "So we will definitely find him there!" Melanie said determined.

Sammy and Melanie both continued to go upstairs. And then they made it to level K! Piper walked down the stairs as he spotted the two, Sammy rushed quickly into a miracle station and Melanie smacked the butcher gang member with the pipe wrench to death.

(Timeskip after they got all 3 spare parts)

Melanie's P.o.v
"NAILED IT!" I screamed excited and threw my fists in the air. Sammy smiled at me, but his smile didn't last long because the speakers got on again.

Alice Angel's P.o.v
"Ah, that should be plenty. Return them to me. And please... Try not to die on the way back..."

Sammy's P.o.v
*Please?* "She is insane, but she still cares about you!" Crazy, that I wasn't dead after that sentence. Melanie actually even snickered a little by hearing this!

Melanie's P.o.v
"You're a jerk sometimes, you know that right?" He gave me the 'how dare you' face, of course not serious, and then we made it back to the elevator. *They're still sleeping?!* Bendy and Henry really love to rest don't they?

_______________________________________
618 words! Sheep, sheep, sheep,
I need more sleep! XD
Hope you enjoyed! 💜