The Twisted Angel 2

Sammy's P.o.v
"I already fixed the maschine in this room so we can just go to the next, wait a moment... And the way is open!" Melanie stated, using the lever from the doll-maschine. "Alright then, you can go first, Melanie." *I don't have a good feeling by this room...* She looked at me with a 'how dare you' face, slowly walking in.

Melanie's P.o.v
"See Sammy? Nothing to fear! Just like the last time I was here-" Then the door suddenly closed itself behind me and the lights turned off. *Sugar honey ice tea...* I thought frightened.
There were some little TV's playing a song I knew very well. It took me in trance and I just stood there and listened to the song...

I'm the cutest little angel, sent from above, and I know just how to swing.
I got a bright little halo, and I'm filled with love...
I'm Alice Angel!
I'm the hit of the party, I'm the belle of the ball, I'm the toast of every town.
Just one little dance, and I know you'll fall...
I'm Alice Angel!
I ain't no flapper, I'm a classy dish, and boy, can this girl sing.
This gal can grant your every wish.

"I'm Alice Angel! AAAAAHHH!Ha ha...

I see you there, Melanie~ It's really nice of you to visit me again~ I almost lost hope... But I can count on you, you were always so kind to everyone~ That's why I made you to your perfect design~"

Melanie's P.o.v
"I'm glad you're behind that thick glass wall! Even if you already destroyed it pretty well... Susie Champbell is your real name isn't it? Man, I always looked up to you! You were such a good singer and everyone loved you in the studio! What happened that made you do all of this?"

Alice Angel's P.o.v
"What happened? What happened! You happened! Like I told you: I love you Melanie Star, I thought you loved me as well, but you disappeared, again!" I started crying. "Back when the studio wasn't hell itself you also disappeared and I had nobody to talk to! So I didn't saw a reason to be nice to anyone... You were the only person where I could be myself... Allison Pendle got to voice Alice Angel and Joey Drew turned me into this..." I stopped for a moment. "But you are back and tell me, am I still beautiful?"

Melanie's P.o.v
"I didn't knew... And I'm sorry, if I can make you feel better with that... Yes Susie, you're still beautiful, because I know deep inside you is still something good!" I tried to smile, but failed.
"Darling I'm happy to hear that, but I'm far away from being good... We'll see the each other very soon~" I heard something, then the lights turned on again and she was gone... *I wish I could change her mind... I wish we would've talked more before...*

(Meanwhile)

Bendy's P.o.v
Henry started panicking "We need to get her out of there!" "I'm trying!!!" Sammy said, while trying to break the door with his feet. "I think she's fine, doll, the angel won't hurt her." Boris just stood in the corner of the room, silently crying to himself. "We just have to wait" I said as positive as I could. I stepped next to Henry and gave him a 'calm down' cuddle, because it always works.

Sammy's P.o.v
*I wish Norman was here... He always calmed me down when I needed it*
Then suddenly the door opened itself again. I ran in and there was Melanie, tears streaming down her face.
The others quick followed me. "Melanie! Are you okay? I'm sorry I wanted you to go in here!" I looked down after I said that. "It's fine Sam, let's just keep going and find your boyfriend!" She said as positive as always.

_______________________________________
647 words! I cried a little while reading this ;-; Hope you enjoyed! 💜