Lots Of Drama

Bendy's P.o.v
"An old friend of yours... Is it... Joey? Henry, no, don't go to that psychopath!" I sprung up and had my hands on my hips, looking at Henry reproachfully. "Bendy, I know what I'm doing. He just wanted to talk to me... And I know what he's capable of. I will be careful, I promise." I sighed, went to my side of the bed and layed down. "Okay doll, if you say so..." I tried to change the subject. "Did you get the job interview?" Henry held a block up, with much stuff written down on it and also some sketches of my cartoon self, I really felt honoured. I gave Henry a kiss on the cheek and turned the lights off. "Good night, Henry!"
"Uhm Bendy, we didn't eat dinner yet."
"I don't need food."
"But it's good for your health!"
"What is this 'health' you're talking about?"

Henry's P.o.v
I laughed a little, then switched the lights on again, walked over to the stairs and bowed. "Now will the ink demon himself be so kind and move his body to the kitchen?" Bendy giggled at my silly action, rolled to my bedside and went towards the steps. Then he did something I didn't expect: He kissed me on the head while walking by, in surprise my face got a little red. "The ink demon accepts to have dinner tonight" And with that he stepped down the stairs, like a lady in a dress would do, leaving me blushing and laughing at the same time.

(Meanwhile)

Sammy's P.o.v
Everything was pitch black. I heard laughter of madness and screaming voices around me, it was unbearable. I walked around in the never ending darkness, until I saw a bright light coming towards me, Norman. I ran to him as fast as I could and he got closer to me as well. I sprung at Norman to embrace him, but he grabbed me by the throat and held me in that position. I struggled, trying to break free, trying to talk. "N-norman why a-are you d-doing this?!" Before he could answer I awoke in our bed, shaking violently.

Someone quietly opened and closed the door behind them, it was Norman, who had an very worried expression. "Sam what happened? Did you have a nightmare?" The musician just sniffed into the pillow as response. Norman went to Sammy's bedside and knelt down, reaching for the other man's hand in the progress and held it tight. "Hey look at me Sammy, everything is fine. We are all okay, so there is no need to worry" Sammy smiled, that really cheered him up a bit.

Susie's P.o.v
"GUYS. DINNER. NOW!" I screamed to see if the two love birds would react. That day we wanted to order pizza- well Boris ordered two, for himself. "And they really, really, really don't have any bacon left?" Asked Bendy for the third time now. I facepalmed and Henry- who was on the phone- looked a little nervous, but when the two finally walked out of their guestroom, his expression softed. "What do you want to eat?" Henry asked, while sweating a bit. Norman pointed at his projector, he was probably dying inside. Sammy thought for a moment, then let Henry order chilli pizza. The pizza delivery man- or how Norman called him: Depressed teenager- arrived after 5 minutes, handed Henry the pizzas with an unhappy expression and drove away on his motorcycle as fast as he could. We all got our pizzas and it was delicious!

(A little timeskip, this time brought you by: Boris having two different kinds of pizza in his hands)

Melanie's P.o.v
Susie and I carried Boris into our room, Boris ate so much that he passed out on the chair. "Sooo about earlier, what did you wanted to tell me?" I looked over at her and she gazed back at me. "It was nothing just this:" Susie gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, I blushed and looked away. "Uhm Melanie, are you okay?~" "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine- Ups I almost forgot to hand Bendy the brochure, I will be back"

With that Melanie left the room, leaving a sad Susie and a loud snoring Boris behind.

Bendy's P.o.v
I heard somebody running up the stairs, it was Melanie who had a red face and the brochure I asked for. "Here is it, sorry, that I didn't give it to you sooner" She handed me the catalog. "It's fine... Are you ill or something? Your face is very tomato like-" Melanie sprinted downstairs again, without saying a word. I wanted to follow her, but then Henry finally stepped out of the bathroom. "Aaaaand how do I look?" He wore a pink shirt with black pants and yellow socks, he looked so handsome! I quickly hid the brochure under the bed, not taking my eyes of him. "You are hot- I mean cute- I mean... You're beautiful" Henry blushed at the compliment. "You too" He muttered under his breath and went in the bathroom once more, switching into one of the pajamas Norman and Sammy buyed earlier.

Melanie's P.o.v
*Someone calls me at 10 pm, who could it be?* I walked over to the telephone charging point, which made some long pepping sounds and picked up the phone. "Hello? hello, hello~ Uh is this Melanie Fiona Star I'm talking to?" "Ethan, you don't need to change your voice, I know that it's you" "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Anyways we finally made it out of the studio! It took some time to get everyone through the door, but we made it!" "That's great to know, Ethan, where are you right now?" There was a long pause, in which I could hear something crashing on the ground and loud voices coming from the phone. "No Tom! The mannequins are not for fighting!- I'm at Clara's and my house, but she's not home yet. Man, there's gonna be a lot I need to explain to her, when she comes back from work..." I raised two eyebrows and leaned against the fridge. "Buuut let's change the subject, how are you doing? Did your group already burn the house down or did they got to see the basement?" "I'm ok, apparently the house still stands and- Eth? Ethan?! Are you there?!"
I saw the red letters which spelled: unconnected. I putted the phone back on its place. My knees were shaking and I started to get nervous. *Oh dear heavens, Ethan! Please be okay...*

(Meanwhile in a house filled with chaos...)

"ALLISON COULD YOU MAY TAKE CARE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND? BERTRUM I SWEAR IF YOU ROLL OVER THAT PICTURE I'M GOING TO DISMANTLE YOU!" Ethan took a deep breath and said with a stern voice: "Jack don't you dare breaking that vase"

(Back to Bendy and co.)

Henry's P.o.v
Bendy had his arms around me and his head on my shoulder, purring like there was no tomorrow. But unlike him I couldn't close my eyes, I just kept on thinking about the events of the next day. In the end I still somehow managed to get some rest, luckily. When I awoke it was already 8 am and at 9 am I had my meeting with the job provider! I sprung out of bed into the bathroom, showered and put on some clothes, which also included a nice blue tie. I ran downstairs and grabbed a toast, it was very dry but better than nothing. As I stepped outside I noticed that I forgot to brush my teeth, so I sprinted up the stairs again. After I've done so I gave Bendy a quick kiss on the cheeck and jogged out the house.

_______________________________________
1290 words! Imagination is more important than knowledge
- Albert Einstein
Hope you enjoyed! 💜