Good News

(Timeskip, brought you by: Our sleeping love birds)

Henry's P.o.v
*My dream really was a miracle! Bendy asked me to marry him and-* I opened my eyes to see that we were still on the cliff and Bendy remained purring in my arms. *Oh wait- It actually happened? It felt to good to be true...* I snickered, as my attempt to stand up failed, because of the demon, who apparently didn't want to let me go. Now Bendy hugged me even tighter and made a sad whimpering sound. No words could describe, how much I was attached to him. Literally. While admiring my soon-to-be husband, I noticed that I had something on my ring finger: It was the ring Bendy gave to me, however I couln't really remember putting it on. After some time the sun slowly began to rise. When the first rays of the sun touched my skin, Bendy carefully lifted himself. "Doll, are you okay?" He touched my face and I noticed that I was kinda red. "Y-yeah, I think I'm good, how about you?" "I'm fine, thanks for asking." Bendy knelled besides me, reaching out for my hand in the progress. We both helped each other to stand up, since the ground has been very uncomfortable to sleep on. After that I yawed loudly, while stretching myself extensively. He would never admit it, but I think Bendy was blushing too.

Bendy's P.o.v
"Come on, let's get back to the others, shall we?" Henry seemed to be day dreaming, because he had a big smirk plastered on his face, right under his cherry red cheecks. *Such a dork...* I gazed at my lover and couldn't help chuckling. *But, he's my dork...* I gently grabbed him by the wrist, which also made Henry snap back to reality. I still don't know what went through his head in that moment. "Of course, love~" He just answered, leaving me absolutely speechless. We began our way down the cliff and into the forest. Henry was silently going besides me, having the corners of his mouth up, looking like he had the best day ever. And then there's me, who still hasn't been able to procress the three words the love of my life just told me. *How can someone be so adorable?* I carefully intertwined our fingers, almost unnoticeable. Now Henry gay-zed up at me with an even bigger smile, what I actually thought was impossible. I quickly planted a kiss on his forehead, to show my affection. He replied by doing the same thing. It went on like this, until I accidentally kissed my lover on the lips. Has been an happy accident, if you would ask me. However, in the very next moment I remember, we were both rolling downwards the hill. Henry seemed to got taken by surprise from my sudden action and couldn't hold us anymore.

(Meanwhile in the house)

Sammy's P.o.v
Bendy and Henry suddenly vanished last night, so we all went out searching for them. Without any luck. Melanie also called Ethan, who didn't know anything. I personally couldn't care less, because: What's the worst that could've happened? But unlike me the rest seemed to be very upset about it, even Susie! We all gathered us on the couch, being distressed and tired. Time passed by. Then Ethan eventually came around, with a few bottles of lemonade. They immediately left afterwards. *You know, when life gives you lemons...* I thought sarcastically, while drinking one whole bottle. The clock showed me, that we officially wasted 6 hours of our holy sleep. Great. Only Norman actually lightend up my mood a little. When the electricity went off all at once in the house and Melanie had to go turn it back on, he still shone his projector light at me, so that I could read the newspaper in peace. I leaned against his chest and enjoyed my dayly source of knowledge. He really was one hell of a boyfriend, wasn't he? I gave him a kiss on the head as a thank you. After I finished reading we all made ourselves comfortable with our partners: Susie, Melanie, Norman and I. Since Boris also wanted to be a part of the snuggle group, he simply squeezed himself between us. We almost fell asleep immediately, however the person who knocked on our front door, seemed to have other plans. "I'm coming!" Melanie yelled and dragged herself to the door. I couldn't see who it was, but when I recognised their voices I just sighed reassured.

Melanie's P.o.v
When I opened the door, I felt a wave of relief rushing through me. On our doorstep were Bendy and Henry, who looked like they fell into dirt. "How was the mud party?" Susie yelled from behind me. I quietly let them both in. Everyone was staring at the two love birds, mad yet glad. "Uhm... Hey guys, did you miss us?" They nervously asked. The rest slowly rised up from the sofa, then hugged the somewhat stunned boys. It has been a very lovely moment. I joined in and we stayed like that for quite a while, until Henry suddenly snezzed. He luckily held his hand before his mouth, which also gave the others snd me a good look at his fancy new ring. Susie was the first one to notice. "What?! He gets an awesome piece of jewellery and I don't?!- Oh wait, I've got my little angel-" "Congrats you two!" I screamed excited and Boris barked happily. "Took you long enough" Sammy huffed, probably upset that he didn't propose to Norman yet- or the other way around. Then Mr. Calm himself actually asked an very important question: "Sooo where were you all the time? We've been searching for you everywhere..." Both went silent, indicated us to sit down and started to talk. While they explained everything from the beginning, I could feel a shiver running down my spine. Susie clenched her fists and Boris hid behind the sofa. "Why didn't you tell us, that you are meeting Joey?" I looked at Henry, who gazed at the ground, ashamed. "Well, I wanted to keep it to myself, because I knew you wouldn't have let me" I nodded understandible. Susie seemed a little pissed, so I cuddled her and spoke in a soft voice: "Hey~ Is everything okay?"

Susie's P.o.v
I took her hands in mine. She giggled cutely. "Yes, I was just mad, that I didn't have the chance to kill him..." Sammy, who comfortably sat on Norman's lap, noticed the small moment we had and guess what? He ruined it. "Hey, you two should kiss!" I quickly stood up, staring at him furiously. Sammy sprung up as well, in an attempt to escape. While I chased him through the living room and into the kitchen, he took a frying pan of the shelf. "FREEZE!" Sammy yelled scared and held the thing right into my direction. I laughed evilish, to intimidate him even more. Then Norman eventually came around and dragged his boyfriend into their room, he was probably tired. I turned around, just to make eye contact with an very shy looking Melanie. She stuttered something about going to bed as well and gently took me by wrist. I saw that the rest has already gone, so it was only her and me- and Boris...

(Timeskip until it's late afternoon)

Norman's P.o.v
While cuddling myself closer to the still sleeping Sammy, I noticed how comfortably warm he has been. I loved this feeling over anything else in the whole wide world. Then I almost got a heart attack, as someone suddenly entered our room. It was Bendy, who looked a bit to stressed for my liking. "We have a problem!" He loudly announced, which also seemed to woke up certain musican. "Let the problem solve itself!" My grumpy boyfriend muttered back. Bendy held his hands up in defeat and then walked straight into the other guestroom. "You know that he seriously had something to be upset about, right?" I quietly asked. Sammy slowly turned his head around. He seemed confused, like he wasn't even aware of what he just said seconds ago. "Hm?"

_______________________________________
1368 words!
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
Hope you enjoyed! 💜