Being Chained

Melanie's P.o.v
After I slowly regained my consciousness, I noticed there were chains on me. Chains that trapped me to a chair. However, since this wasn't the first time someone has tied me onto something, I didn't panic. I looked over and there was Henry! But he was chained as well. "Henry, are you okay?!" I quietly yelled with worry in my voice. Henry apparently woke up from that and blinked a few times to get a clearer eyesight. He nodded in my direction. However, before Henry could tell me anything, he got interrupted by Sammy, who walked in through the door on the left side of the room. "Sammy! Did you do this? Why?" I shouted immediately. He just laughed and answered.

Sammy's P.o.v
"Why? WHY?! That's the only thing that you are questioning me?! Well that's easy to answer! If I don't sacrifice you, he won't set me free!"
I spoke to the... *I should ask the two about their names... Wait?! How does she know my name?! Nevermind, they will get sacrificed anyways!* But I still decided to ask the two. "Who are you little sheeps? And why did you come here in the first place?" I said with an considered look, on my pure black face.

Henry's P.o.v
"Wait, let's get this straight before anything else: Who the hell are YOU? We won't answer you before you don't answer that!" Sammy growled and replied a little mad: "Our lord and saviour, the ink demon of course! How can't you know him? Nevermind, now answer me or you will die sooner!" He really sounded pissed off.

Melanie's P.o.v
"Alright, alright, calm down!" I spoke, slowly freaking out. "I'm Melanie Star and I came back here, because I've got a letter from Joey Drew. And that's Henry Stein, he is here for the same reason! Sammy don't you recognize me? I worked every day in this music department and we always saw each other in the break room!" I almost whimpered in despair. He looked surprised and Henry was definitely about to lose his chill.

Henry's P.o.v
"You know everything, now let us please go Sammy! We can talk about this!" I said as determined as I could be at such a moment. He chuckled. *Oh no.* "I'm sorry, but the belivers must honor their saviour! I must have him notice me!" And with that Sammy left the room.

Melanie's P.o.v
*He really has lost his marbles.* I thought, while trying to get the chains off and it surprisingly worked! I unchained Henry, then said: "Take the axe and go!" Because I saw that another door has opened itself. Sammy was talking some stuff about sacrifice through the speakers, so he didn't notice that I slowly walked into the small room he was in. I closed the door and sat down right besides Sammy, now he's noticed me! Sammy jumped and I expected that he would attack me, but instead of that Sammy stayed calm and just looked me dead in the eyes.

_______________________________________
505 words! Yay! Did you get the jokes?
Hope you enjoyed! :'D 💜