My Dear Creator

Henry's P.o.v
I've got a letter from my old friend, Joey Drew, in which he states that I should visit the old workshop. So I decided to come back here! After entering the cast-off building, the worn out door unfortunately shut itself behind me. *Don't freak out Henry, this building is just a little ramshackle, that's all!* My optimistic thoughts didn't calm me down whatsoever, however, I kept on aimlessly wandering through the hallways, before eventually reaching some sort of oversized balcony. I saw a lever, but it needed a few batteries to work. I luckily found them in a box by a shelf, now I was able to pull the switch! After operating it, a big thing was coming out, from downstairs? A tiny version of the ink machine?!
Now I was a bit skeptic.
When I wandered back, I noticed that a new area has opened up! I went along the way to my right, then all of the sudden a board fell down in front of me! I jumped a little and heard someone quietly giggle. *Your mind is playing tricks on you Henry...* I was going right again and saw the lever which will, at least I have hoped so, turn the machine on. I walked out of the room and there was a cutout! "Who put this here?" I asked no one in particular. I heard the slowly getting obnoxious snickering again.
*This place is driving me crazy.* I walked to the other room and found "Boris! Oh no, what were you doing here Joey..."
(Timeskip brought you by all Bendy x Henry shippers!)
I collected all the stuff I'm supposed to put on the podests, got scared from a cutout again and listened a familiar tune as well. After that I pressed the lever and walked to the maschine. "What the..." There were boards blocking the door?

Bendy's P.o.v
I blocked the door with some boards, so Henry might not runaway, when he see's that I can't hurt him. That would be the last thing I would want! That my one and only is scared of me!
Henry walked forward to look through the boards, but before that I jumpscared him 'a little' out of reflex. Old habits die hard. He was in shock and stepped a few steps back, until his back hit against the wall. He sank on the floor from the shock, that was my chance! I smashed the boards and before Henry could realize what's going on, I slammed my hands besides his head. He looked totally in horror and I probably smiled a bit to creepy.

Henry's P.o.v
I was frozen with fear in that moment. I haven't been at my former workplace for more than an hour and now I'm going to die! I closed my eyes in terror, waiting for my end. Then I felt something cold on my lips, it felt weird but nice?
I opened my eyes to see that the ink monster was kissing me? I became flustered and tried to get out of its grip, but this black, kinda familiar looking, creature only deepened the kiss. I couldn't breathe anymore, then it went dark for me.

_______________________________________
534 words! Man, that was long! At least for me :v Hope you enjoyed! 💜