Reach For The Stars

Bendy's P.o.v
"-meeting" Henry shut our bedroom door with a loud bang, then he locked himself inside. *Was it really that bad?* I closed the front door and slowly walked up the stairs. I knocked on the door. I knocked twice. I knocked again, over and over. At some point I even started hammering my fists against it. He didn't reply. "Henry please open the door!" I sank onto the ground, however I kept on beating the door, even through my hands hurt. "H-henry I-i'm begging you, please let me in!" I cried out. Silence. Only silence could be heard and the sound of my inky tears, who were falling on the floor. I was so desperate, that I got up and rammed the door, until it finally slammed open. I stumbled into our bedroom just to see Henry out of the window. He seemed to have tied our blankets together to climb down the window behind the bed. I wanted to say something, but he already turned around and ran into the nearest woods. I wanted to follow him, however before I did, I quickly picked up the little box I buyed today, then I slided down the house wall and ran after him.

_Flashback (A few hours earlier)_
Apparently Bendy still searched for his boyfriend and also tried to check if he was in the basement, unfortunately Melanie blocked the path. "Henry isn't down there" "And whyyy are you so sure about that?" "He has his meeting today, remember?" "Yeees, but it's only 9 am" The demon replied. They both stayed silent, until Bendy seemed to remember something. "Hey, can I borrow your wallet?" Melanie just nodded, took the wallet out of her jacket and tossed it at him. "Thanks" And with that the ink demon left the house.
_Flashback end_

Bendy's P.o.v
The fresh air blowed around me. It was dark and the only light source was the moon, which sometimes shone through the leaves of the trees. I barely saw my own hands, however I wasn't going to stop running up the hill. I didn't know where I was heading to, but I still somehow managed to find my way to him. Henry Stein. The person I have loved for over 30 years now. He was sitting on the cliff, his arms around his knees and with his head looking up. I watched Henry from behind a tree, because I was to afraid to confront him. Then I accidentally stepped on a branch that, unlike some crickets, was very noisy. I quickly hid behind the tree trunk. After a while I carefully poked my head back out again, just to see the love of my life going to the cliff's end. I panicked, so I did the only thing that came to my mind and ran up to him. "Henry!" I held him tightly by the wrist, I was shocked and afraid. Henry didn't face me, but when we cautiously stepped away from the end, I saw him smiling slightly. That honestly confused me a bit. He looked happy or- proud? "I knew, I could count on you, Bendy" Henry chuckled, I didn't understand the world anymore. "Sorry, that I had to lure you out like this" Then it clicked in my brain and I felt like a total fool. "Oh don't worry, I knew you were just acting all along, heh, heh" I replied, sounding as unrealistic as Joey's sense of humour. "Sooo, why did you ran away in the first place?" Henry stopped giggling in a matter of seconds. He made himself comfortable on the ground and silently motioned me to sit down next to him, so I did. "Remember when I told you that I will be careful, when I go to Joey?" I gasped outraged. "He really dared to hurt you?!-" "NO! Well yes! But he couldn't actually harm me!..." Henry took a deep breath. "... Because I killed him first. I killed Joey Drew. My 'old friend' wanted to poison me with a tea, however I found out and switched the c-cups." Henry's hands started shaking, he seemed to be still dramatised about it. I gently placed his hands in mine, trying to calm him down. "Hey Henry, look at me." He quietly gazed up to me. I smiled. "You did the right thing, if you wouldn't have done it, Susie and I would have loooooved to erase him out of existence." I began to laugh and it seemed that Henry couldn't help but to laugh as well. We both sat there hand in hand, facing each other and laughing like crazy. It was such a good moment. At some point we even fell on the grass from all the laughing, I still held his hand though. Both of us gazed up to the sky, which was filled with an endless amount of stars and the big shining moon. I stretched my free hand out, I wanted to grab one star, which sadly didn't work. Henry chuckled amused at my attempt. We stayed like this for a while, just enjoying our time there. Then I remembered the little box, I accidentally dropped behind the tree, because of the past event. "Doll?" I asked nervously. "Mmm?" He looked at me questioningly. "Can you close your eyes for a moment?" "Okay, tell me when I'm allowed to open them again." I silently went to my hiding spot and picked up the tiny black box. On the way back I noticed how tightly I held the box in my hands, I was probably afraid to let it fall again. "You can look now, and also please stand up before doing so." I panicked as he slowly stood up, I almost wanted to run away. Then I saw into his opened eyes and all of my worries suddenly vanished. I naturalized my breathing, after that I finally started to speak: "Dear Henry Stein, the two of us have known each other for over 30 years now and that's really a long time. When I was brought to life, I would have never guessed to meet someone like you. You are and always will be the most important person in the world to me... So I wanted to ask you this: Would you like to spend the rest of your life by my side? Henry, will you marry me?" I opened the box, revealing a golden ring with mini sapphires and rubies on it. Henry was speechless, he had tears of joy in his eyes and a big happy smile. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" Then he kissed me. I was taken by surprise, so we fell over. Since both of us didn't want to go back yet, we comfortably layed on the ground, cuddling close together and eventually slept in.

_______________________________________
1139 words! THE END~ Jk I'll write the wedding, don't worry ;)
Hope you enjoyed! 💜