Who Does The Task? 2

(Timeskip until Melanie and Sammy brought Alice the spare parts, got the new errand and then arrived back at the elevator.)

Sammy's P.o.v
We had to wait until Bendy and Henry woke up, so after some time Melanie and I started playing 'rock paper scissor'. But to my surprise I kept on winning all the time! "You play that game often, do you?" I questioned sarcastically.

"Actually, I can't really remember when I played it the last time..." Melanie answered. After that she decided to let Boris try it out too. He beated Sammy in no time. After Sammy's overdramatic crying ended and Melanie tried not to laugh because of it, Bendy finally awoke.

Bendy's P.o.v
*Yawn* *That was good... Nothing is better then some relaxing sleep...* I thought to myself. Henry was still asleep, so I did what I was good in and woke him up by kissing him gently on the forehead. *Yawn* "Morning Bendy, did you sleep well?" Henry muttered, still half asleep and returned the kiss. "hErE iS nO cLoCk-" Sammy yelled.

Melanie's P.o.v
"That's right tho... How many days did even pass by?" *I hope my mum is okay...* I thought worried. *After all I remember again! Jesus... The ink is really messing with the brain... Aaaaaaand the mood is ruined... But I really hope she's fine after everything-* Then I finally noticed that Sam was typing on my shoulder, to get my attention. "Oops! I'm sorry, I got lost in thoughts..." I was so nervous, if I would still be human my hands would've probably sweated... "Soooooo cuz you and Sammy already did one errand, Henry and I do the second one, is that right?" Bendy asked curiously. "Yep, that's correct! You have to go upstairs and defeat some 'swollen ones' and get the extra thick ink from them." *But they could still call it a date* I snickered silently.

Sammy's P.o.v
"Well then, enjoy your date!" I grinned, as the blushing messes made there way through the door and up the stairs. Melanie and Boris tried not to grin too, but failed miserably. Well, Melanie failed and Boris actually smiled happily. *Norman's smile never failed to cheer me up...*

(Meanwhile by Benry)

Henry's P.o.v
We walked up the stairs for some time now, then Bendy suddenly stopped. I looked over to him and- he lifted me up bridal style! I slightly started blushing. "Bendy, I can walk on my own!"

Bendy's P.o.v
"I know that, but I just love to see you flustered." I teased him. He looked away from me to hide his beautiful face, I couldn't allow this! So I sat him down on the nearest box and made myself comfortable besides him. But he still looked away! As I gently grabbed him by the chin and slowly turned his head to me, he had tears filling his eyes... "Hey Doll, what's the matter? Did I say something wrong?" I said and immediately let go. "No, no, everything is fine and you didn't say or did anything wrong..." Henry tried to stop crying but he just couldn't. I noticed that and immediately started hugging him. *I hope that helps at least a bit...* "But, what's wrong then?" I asked.

Henry's P.o.v
"That's exactly it! Everything is fine after all that happened! After I just abandoned everyone! After I abandoned you! You should hate me for it! Why- why did you forgive me?" I cried out. Bendy let go and then looked at me again. "Henry... I don't hate you and you know why! As I said, you had your reasons and I am okay with that! But I guess I still want to know why tho... Would you feel better if you'd tell me?" He said and slightly smiled. "Yes, yes I would..." I said and slowly took a deep breath. "So back in the old days, when studio wasn't hell itself, I always noticed how Joey's mood was and how he got weirder from day to day. Someday I could've sworn I saw him trying to kill someone... I was just so scared to even try talking to him and tell Joey, that I didn't want to work for a creep anymore, no matter how much I loved my job and everyone... And I left... After I got home I wrote a letter to tell him that I quit the job... I didn't want to tell any of you, because I knew it would've broken your hearts... And that's it..." I really felt better after that.

"That's all I wanted to hear from you." Bendy smiled and leaned in to kiss him. The demon could feel his heartbeat and his tears. Henry really needed to let that out...
After Henry relaxed again, he and Bendy made their way to the place Sammy and Melanie saw the creature with the projector on its head. They waited until a swollen one popped out of the ink, then Bendy defeated them and Henry took the ink that was left. The two did this three times and were done!

"Awwww that was so cute~ But that what you said Henry doesn't make anything better! You two also have got the errand finished, so bring them to me!" *He had his reasons after all... Huh... Maybe not everything is as it seems...* Alice Angel thought.

_______________________________________
890 words! Relaxing is complicated, right? :v Hope you enjoyed! 💜