The Elevator Drops

(A little while before Sammy found Norman)

Henry's P.o.v
After some time we got bored of painting on the walls, which by the way are now covered with many drawings, mostly mine, and made ourselves comfortable in the elevator. Bendy and Boris were both leaning on my shoulders and sleeping peacefully. *Hope the others are fine... Painting something really distracted me from worrying...* I decided to stay awake and wait for them to return, but after 5 minutes I already fell asleep too. I woke up by the sound of someone walking up the stairs and as I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times I could see three ink creatures standing in front of us. "Hey Sammy! Melanie! I'm glad you could make it back and you are Norman right? I'm happy to have you as a new member in the group." I smiled warmly.

Norman's P.o.v
"Heya Henry, didn't see you in a while either. How did it happen that all of you came together?" I asked him curiously. Henry took a deep breath and then told me the whole story- and I must say- that wasn't quite a short one. "I always knew that Melanie had feelings for Susie, but that Susie likes Melanie back is a surprise for me..." I said and looked over at the now blushing girl. Melanie started to stutter to herself, something like: 'Was it really that obvious?' and 'I should've stayed in my room more often and not always look where she is just to see if she's fine...' Luckily I was the only one noticing, because I stood besides her. To not make it even more uncomfortable for her I continued. "But what was very noticeable was the huge crush Bendy had on you Henry." *Good job myself! Keep making people blush Norman...* I thought sarcastically after Bendy started blushing- who was probably just faking to sleep all the time, at least Melanie calmed down again.

Henry's P.o.v
I looked at Bendy and gave him a kiss on the cheeck so that he might calm a bit, but instead- who could've thought- he blushed even more. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he then leant his face in my chest, what I didn't mind at all and- I guess- tried to calm himself. Norman silently walked into the elevator, Sammy went besides him and took him by the hand, Melanie pressed the button for level 9 and Boris was still asleep probably dreaming about bacon soup. After a while Melanie started to speak in a very serious voice- which kind of surprised me. "Do you guys would have a problem if I would bring her the hearts, so that I can also say goodbye?" I could've sworn she wiped a tear away, but couldn't see it because she stood with her back to us. We all were silent then Norman decided to talk. "No, we wouldn't." And me and the others nooded in agreement, the elevator stopped, the gates opened and Melanie stepped outside just to walk as fast as she could to the big door. *At least she can say goodbye...* I thought while looking at her running to the big door.

Melanie's P.o.v
*This is going to be a farewell forever... I should be happy... But I still love her no matter what she did... In the end it was Joey turning her into an ink creature... And I kinda made it worse... I hope she can take care of herself- what am I saying... She already did all the time, so she will be fine, right?* I gave the ink hearts and looked up to the big Alice Angel head, then for the probably last time I heard Susie's voice coming from the speakers. "We're on the end of the list my darling, hope you enjoyed your time here. I'm a little sad that we couldn't get together- or at least talk things out, be careful Melanie. And... I regret what I did..." I knew she was more than just sad, but if the others and I can get out of this studio it was the right thing to do. "I forgive you. Goodbye Alice Angel, maybe we see the each other in our next lives." I chuckled to hold back my tears. "That would be a dream~ Goodbye my little angel the heavens are waiting~" And with that the speakers turned off. I wanted to give her at least something like a hug or a letter as an memory of me, but the others wanted to get out and me too... Even if it is without her... I stopped thinking when someone held my shoulder- it was Henry. "Hey are you okay? We could stay a little longer if you want to." I wanted to say yes, wanted to tell him that I don't want to leave without her... Yet I still choose to say: "I'm fine, come on the others are waiting." I fake smiled at him and tried to sound convincing, he noticed it and looked a little shocked. "But you love her don't you? Why are you just leaving her? The others and I don't trust her, but you would give her a chance and you still rather decide making only us happy instead!" At the end he looked a little frustrated. "It's the best... And maybe there is a way... A way to give everyone a happily ever after, even for me and Susie..." I laughed a little at my own idea. "But now is not the right time to do so, even if I forgave her I still don't 100% trust her..." I looked back at Henry who nodded and then we made our way back to the- surprisingly awake- others.

Bendy's P.o.v
"Henry." I smiled like an idiot and ran with open arms to my surprised boyfriend and gave him a big hug. "I missed you doll!" Henry looked confused. "I was only gone for some minutes." "Yes, but it felt like an eternity!" I fake cried and rested my head on his shoulder. "And you always said I was the drama queen." Said Sammy to Norman. "Because that's the truth." Sammy looked outraged and made it look like he was mad at Norman, but after Norman sniffed- like he was crying- Sammy immediately hugged him tight and said sorry like a million times. Melanie was standing with her back to us again and tried to look fascinated by the elevator buttons, which she probably saw for the 10th time. Boris looked over at the comforting Sammy and the sniffing Norman. Then the elevator doors finally closed and we were going far far away from that angel...

Sammy's P.o.v
I held Norman in my arms and after some time he began to seem very nervous about something. "Norman is everything alright?" I asked worried. "I just can't believe we can leave so easily after all Susie can be as insane as Mr.Drew if she wants to, but maybe I'm just overreacting..." That sentence got me really thinking, then the speakers surprisingly turned on. "You all can be free, You all can leave this place and go to heaven and be happy... Hahaha~ Even the ink demon himself, isn't that ironic? A demon going to heaven while an angel has to rot in hell? But now that I think about it~" I suddenly got a very bad feeling in my stomach. "Maybe I should just take back what's mine~" And then she started laughing like a total maniac... I dunno how she managed to but in a matter of seconds the elevator didn't go up instead we were falling down! I was screaming in fear and Norman held me as tight as he could, Bendy had Henry in his arms and did the same, Melanie and Boris held on the each other and were both crying. "Hahahaha~ I'm sorry for lying but that's how you can make your dreams come true~ I need to be beautiful again! I need to be perfect again! I NEED BORIS! I need his insides to make me an true angel again! And you Melanie Star! I won't let you ran away from me, not anymore! THE REST OF YOU CAN DIE! HAHAHAHAHA!" Then the elevator crashed on the ground and we all lost consciousness...

_______________________________________
1391 words! Sorry for not uploading in a while, I had a writer block ;-; Hope you enjoyed! 💜