Get To Know

Melanie's P.o.v
When Sammy and I finished our conversation, we went the path Henry took. As we arrived, he and Bendy were embracing each other. Their ultimate cuteness was the only thing I could think of. The two noticed us and, taken by surprise, let go. Sammy's mouth immediately dropped open. I didn't mind the awkward tension this moment had. "Hey you two!" I waved at them in delight and my former co-worker shut his under jaw. "Sammy, whatever you're thinking right now, no, this is not crazy and yes, I'm quite surprised too!" I silently giggled at the dumbfounded man next to me. "Sammy? Are you okay? Do you remember us now?" Henry asked worried. "Yes, he does. However, I didn't tell him about your relationship yet~" I announced, trying to stop my obvious sniggering. The two became noticeable flustered and Sammy seemed irritated. After a long silence, Henry yawned of tiredness.

Bendy's P.o.v
"Okay everyone! Henry is tired! We should go to Boris's place and rest!- Wait, who even are you?" I questioned, turning my head to the tall women besides Sammy. *She kind of looks like Alice, but she's definitely not her.*

Fiona's P.o.v
"Oh, My deepest apologize! I always forget to introduce myself! My name is Melanie Fiona Star or just Melanie. And I was working in the sound department with Sammy!" Why do I always forget that? Bendy nodded, like he could process what I just answered him. Then he suddenly decided to pick Henry up bridal style. Henry's face went cherry red in surprise. *Now Bendy is the one who can keep Henry in his arms.* The demon swung his creator around, like a child would with their favourite plushy. "Doll, ya can't imagine how long I wanted to be the one who carries ya!" He stated out of pure joy.

Sammy's P.o.v
"So you two are together, huh? I didn't notice that. I hardly ever noticed anything for that matter, which is probably the reason why..." The rest of what I said, went untold.

Melanie's P.o.v
"Actually, they had a crush on each other for a very long time. However, neither told the other, until now, I guess. Norman and you were together as well, unfortunately you still can't remember everything..." *By the elevator were many more buttons, maybe somewhere in one of the other levels, we could find the projectionist...*

So after that, they walked into the next room. Well, except for Henry, who still got carried by Bendy. Then the group stopped abruptly, because a can of bacon soup rolled its way into their direction. A brief moment later, someone appeared from around the corner.

"Boris?" Henry asked rather stunned, making big eyes at the sight of the quiet wolf.

_______________________________________
459 words! "Reader?" instead of "Boris?" would've been pretty funny! XD
Hope you enjoyed! 💜