Everyone Can Escape!

After a while the group calmed down- or actually Henry and Norman did, Bendy and Sammy had some mixed feelings about what just happened. Bendy was still angry at Susie and Sammy just wanted to leave the room, go outside and scream for a little bit. But of course he stayed and watched as Norman slowly walked towards Susie. The projectionist held his hand out so she could shake it, which she did after looking a little scared that Norman might hurt her.

Norman's P.o.v
"Welcome to the club, hope you get along with us" She smiled shyly and Sammy immediately pulled me back. "How can you just welcome her like that?! She's dangerous!" He whispered it, but it was still loud enough for Susie and Melanie to hear. "Sammy-" Melanie began and he seemed to regret what he said. "I'm sorry it's just... Maybe I should be by myself for a little bit... I will come after you later" And with that he ran out, down the stairs and I could hear him starting to talk to himself, I didn't know what to do, should I run after him or should I let him alone with his thoughts? Susie seemed to be uncomfortable because she was shaking, Melanie and Boris both hugged her and Bendy and Henry- well they just stood there not knowing what to do either. Henry then decided to walk towards me and spoke: "Sammy said he wanted to be alone, but you should still check on him" "I'm going to say it was your idea Mr.Stein." He smiled. "I can live with that, now go to him." And with that I also made my way down the stairs until I saw Sammy, sitting on the cliff, looking down with an worried yet angry expression. I sat besides him and also looked down into the deep, black and empty hole. "Heya Sam..." He didn't respond. "Sooo what is it? You know you always talk to me, right?" He kept being silent. "I get that Susie did do many things wrong in her life, but-" "Yes, yes she did. I can forgive her for the most things... Did you know that she flirted with me back in the old days? I always tried to be kind and just ignore it... Then she said that she loved me and I really really tried to tell her kindly that I wasn't interested in her, but she was immediately heartbroken after that and ignored me for a long time... Man, she even thought if she and Joey would become a couple I would be jealous! She was so broken that she didn't even notice that Joey was just using her..." After realising what he said, he started to cry inky tears and I hugged him tight. "Maybe it w-was my fault that she corrupted like this! M-maybe if I would've said some other words she would- she would- not have ended like this..." I softly took Sammy by his hands and looked at him. "You only did what you thought was right, so it's not your fault. Love makes blind... That's what she had to learn the hard way..." Sammy kissed my head after I said that, we stood up hand in hand and walked up the stairs again, but I quickly stopped and pointed at the big door I noticed earlier. "Do you think we could find an exit there?" He looked surprised but nodded in agreement. "We need to tell the others" He answered as we continued our way up. After we got there and entered the room both of us were very surprised what we saw: Bendy and Susie were 'talking' about where we should search for an exit, the only reason why they didn't start fighting was because Henry, Melanie and Boris were watching them from the couch. "I say we should go back and search for a path and then go and get the rest" Bendy said very convinced by what he said, Susie shacked her head and answered: "And I say we should go deeper into the studio, search for an way out of here and then also get the rest" The conversation did go on like that, until I finally decided to speak. "What about this: We take a ladder and go to the big door Sammy and I saw, find an exit and then come back to get the rest?" Susie silently held her thumps up and Bendy looked confused. "There's a door?! But where are we supposed to get a ladder from?" Boris immediately jump of the couch, ran into the right corner of the room, brought a ladder with him and pointed at it. "We used it so we could come down here" Melanie said while looking at the ladder. "So I guess we can go now, Norman Sammy can you show us where exactly it is?" Henry looked at us and we both nodded.