We Can Talk About This

Norman's P.o.v
When we woke up Melanie and Boris were already gone. "I SWEAR IF I FIND THAT ANGEL I'M GONNA KILL HER!" Bendy screamed and punched against a wall, until Henry wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and told him to calm down, it luckily worked. "Sammy are you alright?" I said while looking besides me. "Yeah I'm fine just a headache, how are you doing?" He asked while slowly standing up and then offering me a hand. "I'm fine, but we need to get Boris and Melanie back!" I answered and took Sammy's hand. "Bendy, we need to find the others." Said Henry after getting kissed all over his face. "I know, I know... Let's go then!" Bendy held his fist up, Henry chuckled silenty and Sammy and I held our fists up too, looking very determined.

(Meanwhile)

Melanie's P.o.v
Everything was blurry then my vision started to get clear and the first thing I saw was Boris being chained on a table, I began to shake uncontrollable and noticed I also was chained but against a wall. "Boris are you okay there buddy?" He nodded even through he looked also very frightened. "SUSIE CAMPBELL LET BORIS GO! AND WHERE ARE THE OTHERS WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" I screamed as loud as I could, I got an answer quicker than I expected then short after she walked through the door. "Darling, darling, darling~ No need to shout I'm right here~ The others are by the elevator, but I'm not sure if they're dead or alive~ I can't let Boris leave, even if you want me to~ I need him to be perfect again, you should understand that... After all you're still one of my biggest fans~ She stopped by Boris and looked at me. "Joey always said I was beautiful, that I was as perfect as an angel and I even fell for it... In the end he just used me and look how ugly I became..." Susie looked down at her body and then at Boris. "But if I use him I can finally show that I'm still the angel everyone loves and looks up to" She sighed and grabbed a knife. "Susie you don't need Boris to be beautiful because you already are, it's true that Joey isn't the best person- who am I kiding- he's the worst person I've ever met, but you're not ugly Susie." Now after I said that she slowly took the knife down again. "Allison Pendle got my job as voicing Alice Angel, nobody wanted me to find out but I still did..." Susie started crying inky tears and I just wanted to hug her. "It all broke my heart and I thought I could at least talk to you about it, but when I came into your room you were already gone... Without a message, without saying goodbye... Y-you were gone..." She sat on her knees on the floor and cried in pain. "After I became this not much did really change, I just got the chance to let others suffer like I did... Letting them feel the same way... Torturing all of those creatures, not caring if they had a soul or not... Then you showed up again. You walked around here and I had the chance to make you stay... So I did... But you..." Susie calmed down a bit, whiped her tears away, stood up and slowly walked in my direction.
"Why didn't you stay?
Why did you ran away?
Making me feel the pain?
Letting it hit me like a train?
Yes I am crazy I know
But why didn't you just show
me how to love again?
All those creatures around here
Being dead and looking feared
They had to taste my anger
But that didn't make it better!
Everyone here in this place
Shaking at my grace...
I just~ want to be beautiful again!" She stood right in front of me now.
"I know you had many things that broke you apart~
Now I understand, now I can maybe fix your heart~
But you don't need to be perfect~~
Because you already are~
Please don't let the darkness inside of you...
You know that I still love you
no matter what you do...
So please just let us go home~
You can come with us
you don't need to be alone~
Let all of this behind and begin a new life~"
Susie almost looked convinced, but then she had an dark expression on her face.
"You're just lying to me!
You don't want me to be free!
You will just go with the others and abandon me forever!
But not this time darling because I am way to clever!
Distrust towards me made you blind!
The only thing I ever wanted you to be was mine!"
Now I was the one with tears in their eyes.
"But I'm not lying...
I want you to be free with me
With all the others so they can see
You're still the person you once were
We don't need to stay any longer here!
It doesn't matter how long it will take
Just please we can be happy again for heaven's sake!
You can make a new beginning... With me"
Then she slowly unchained me. "You promise you will not leave me again?" "I promise" And finally I could hug her and she hugged me back, after that she also untied Boris who first looked a little skeptical but then slowly stood up.

(Meanwhile by Bendy and co.)

Bendy's P.o.v
"I don't think that thing can hold us all." I said after we managed to get the ride working. "Well then you and Henry go first." Answered Sammy and sat down on the ground, his arms around his knees and looking down, but when Norman sat besides him he immediately leaned himself on the shoulder of the projectionist. The ride was very slow, but after some minutes we made it to the other side. I jumped out first and offered Henry a hand, he took her and held his hand even after he was already on the save ground again. When the ride got to the other side of the cliff Norman and Sammy sat down holding hands and we all waited until they made it to our side, Norman left the ride first and carefully pulled Sammy after him.

The group then made it through the next door which suddenly closed itself afterwards, inky arms appeared out of the walls, but they luckily disappeared as fast as they appeared. Henry held Bendy's hand tighter and Sammy did the same by Norman's when they went through the creepy hallway, not questioning what just happened- after all what happened they just accepted everything that was coming at them.

Norman's P.o.v
Now we had to walk up the stairs and hopefully don't meet something frightening again, I also saw a door which we couldn't reach. *Maybe that's a way to get outta here too...* While walking Sammy still seemed to be nervous so I let him squeeze my hand a little more. Then we finally made it to the next door, but what was behind it left us all shocked.

All four of them just stood where they were looking at the angel which had an an forced smile on her face sitting on a sofa, besides her was Melanie holding her shoulder gently and Boris which expression nobody could make out.

Melanie's P.o.v
"H-hey guys, good to see you again." The others got from being shocked to angry in a matter of seconds, well mostly Bendy. "YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM!" He screamed and almost attacked Susie, but I quickly stood up in front of her. "Bendy. Boris and I are fine. She wants to change, please, at least try give her a second chance." Bendy huffed and got besides Henry again, who looked a little convinced by what I said. *This is going to be something*

_______________________________________
1335 words! IT'S OVER 9000! O.o
Hope you enjoyed! 💜