Who Does The Task? 5

Sammy's P.o.v
*How many errands are we supposed to do?! And also... What is she going to do with all that stuff?! I just want to see Norman again...* I thought while Bendy and Henry were walking up to Alice's door.

Alice Angel's P.o.v
*Actually I have no errand left for them to do, however I don't want to let them go that easily- oh wait- the butcher gang is coming! And since I don't have the nerves to fight anymore I'm going to make that the errand!* I grinned over my brilliant idea. "The disgusting wretches have wandered my halls, have gone unchecked!" I paused. "But since the weapon is destroyed you should kill them otherwise, what about you, Bendy?"

Bendy's P.o.v
"Well of course Alice! Since I like you sooo much" I accidentally said that out loud and very sarcastically, then Henry started laughing tears.

Alice Angel P.o.v
*Did he just-* "I heard that! And also if you don't kill them it will not only be my problem!"

Bendy's P.o.v
*Ups* "Okay Henry, stay here and I'll quickly do the errand for 'that angel's sake'" And with that I rushed at the- really slow- coming butcher gang, as they spotted me they tried to get away again, but their end came faster than you could say ink puddle 3 times. Then it went silent... Only the still laughing Henry was heard...

Alice Angel's P.o.v
"Well that was easy and like I promised my darling I'll now sent you all to level 14 where the projectionist is living, but it's also the last errand you have to finish down there: Collect the ink hearts and bring them to me"

Sammy's P.o.v
*I can't believe it! I'll finally see Norman again!* I almost screamed in excitement.

Henry's P.o.v
*That was easier than I thought... Ink hearts... I hope that we will find Norman soon...* I thought while Bendy and I headed back to the elevator.

Melanie's P.o.v
*I knew she would keep her promise!* I thought happily.

Bendy's P.o.v
*Hopefully Norman is still there...* And with that the gates of the elevator closed.

_______________________________________
353 words! Sorry that it's so short ':v
Hope you enjoyed! 💜