Here Again

_Flashback_
Henry was drawing on some of his cartoons, while Bendy stared at him by looking around the corner. He always had a little crush on his creator, since he was born out of the ink. The animator realised that Bendy stared at him, so he turned around and to face the little demon. Bendy blushed, looking away shyly. "Hey Bendy, do you want to join me?" Henry asked smiling. Bendy slowly nodded and almost threw himself onto the animator's lap. After that Henry had to work with only one hand, with the other he was petting the purring demon.
_Flashback end_

Bendy's P.o.v
I was deep in my memorys, thinking about the good ol' days. *He left... He left, before I could tell him that I love him...* I decided to go to the first level, where Henry used to work. Because I can remember more, when I'm around there.
(Timeskip)
As I looked at the amazing first level of the studio, I heard someone going through the main exit door. I looked around the corner and it was...
Henry!
But he shouldn't see me, not now...
So I decided to wait, until I find a good moment to introduce myself...
Before that I could scare him a little, just for fun!

_______________________________________
213 words! Wow, that took me some time... Hope you enjoyed! :D 💜