Can't Help Falling In Love (Sakata Gintoki)

Wise men say, only fools rush in

"So, they fall in love once they inhale this?" (Y/N) asked Tsukuyo in a suspicious tone as she lifted a piece of the Aizen Kou and stared at it. "Yeah. A-According to our sources." Tsukuyo stuttered, her eyes darting around nervously.

"How cruel," (Y/N) frowned, her eyes shifting fron the Aizen Kou to the silver haired samurai. 'No, no. Only fools would be desperate enough to use something like this....' (Y/N) shook her head and looked away from Gintoki.

"Only fools use such things to toy with people's hearts and feelings." (Y/N) scoffed, handing the confiscated Aizen Kou into Hinowa's hands.

"And so? What's the job?" Gintoki uninterestedly mutters as he picked his ear, a bored look appearing on his usual dumb-looking face.

After a while of discussion and a few of the usual banters, (Y/N) noticed the way Tsukuyo was stuttering and acting all shy. Now, Tsukuyo was wedged in between Gintoki and Hinowa— with literally no space between them.

"T-Tsukuyo....could it be? That you've accidentally inhaled...." (Y/N) sweat dropped, easily noticing the symptoms based on how Hinowa described— Tsukuyo was definitely acting like she had inhaled it.

"So, Who is it?" Shinpachi inquired Tsukuyo with a curious look.

A shaky finger pointed to Gintoki.

"Me?!"

and (Y/N) froze.

'N-No way right?....No way, if it's Tsukuyo, Gintoki will—!' (Y/N) looked at Gintoki's direction with a hint of fear in her eyes. She knew that even if it wasn't for this nonsense of a love potion— Tsukuyo had always had something for Gintoki. She was doing a good job of hiding it, but as someone who loved the silver haired man, (Y/N) could easily tell.

"That's no good, Tsukki!!" Kagura's voice snapped (Y/N) out of her trance. "Gin-chan belongs to (Y/N)-nee!!" Kagura huffed proudly making (Y/N) blush.

"W-Who's mine?!" (Y/N) yells embarrassedly as she smacked Kagura's head with a fist.

"A-Anyway, Tsukuyo." (Y/N) feigned a cough, "Has the Hyakka gathered all the Aizen Kou that was found?"

But I can't help, falling in love with you

"I'll entrust it to you guys to take care of it." Tsukuyo nodded as Gintoki pulls the cart full of Aizen Kou, behind him— was Kagura and Shinpachi walking beside (Y/N).

"This looks too easy," Kagura nodded as they were walking, and Gintoki was pulling the cart when they saw Tsukuyo on it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Gintoki yells grabbing Tsukuyo's wrist, which made her heart skip a beat and in a flurry of embarrassment and flustered feelings, she unintentionally threw Gintoki onto the wall.

"The Aizen Kou!!"Shinpachi yells as the cart flew away to where a man coincidentally dropped his cigarette and the Aizen Kou was set off.

"CRAP! Don't breathe it in!!" (Y/N) yells as she ran to Gintoki and went to cover Gintoki's mouth, but forgot to cover her own. It took a while before the entire Hyakka found enough water to eliminate all the Aizen Kou.

"Kagura, Shinpachi—Are you two alright?!" Tsukuyo yells when the smoke disappeared and the two nodded as they took their hands off their noses.

(Y/N) was on the ground on top of Gintoki, her hand covering his nose as they stared eye to eye.

"Oh no, (Y/N)-nee didn't cover her nose!" Shinpachi yells worriedly, running over towards them

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin