You Mean To Me (Kamui)

"(Y/N)?...."

Kamui titled his head, his girlfriend had been staring into space for about 30 minutes now. Kamui had come to her to get a wound bandaged, she was the nurse after all.

But, after doing so— after bandaging his wound. (Y/N) just stared at his bandages with a lost look in her eyes— her lips shut tight but her eyes looking sad and tired.

"Hey, (Y/N)— are you alright?" Kamui gently shook (Y/N)'s shoulder, she seemed to snap out of her trance and looked at Kamui.

"...Sorry, I—" (Y/N) breathes out softly and then runs her hand over her face. "I'm sorry, I want to rest for a bit." She quickly packed up the materials, and stood up with a sigh.

Kanui instantly got worried, lately he had been away on missions. So, he didn't know if anything had happened to her while he was gone— but it seemed like she was going through something.

"...Want me to cuddle with you?"

(Y/N) looked at Kamui, he was giving her that innocent puppy dog look— even his ahoge was pouncing around cutely. When it did that, it meant that Kamui meant no harm and only had sincere intentions.

She sighs and nods, a faint smile appearing on her lips. "That'd be nice, Kamui."

So, now— (Y/N) and Kamui were cuddling in Kamui's room. (Y/N)'s head rested on Kamui's chest while his arms were wrapped around her, pulling her close to his embrace.

Kamui smiled softly and laid his chin on her head— (Y/N) was all he could ever ask for. Years ago, he couldn't imagine himself being so lovestruck like this, if it hadn't been for her.

She was the one keeping his sanity in check, as long as he had her— he didn't need anything else. So, Kamui made up his mind to always be there for her.

In his eyes, nothing could ever be as important as (Y/N) is to him.

Gently, Kamui started raking his fingers through her soft (H/C) hair. "So, did anything happen while I was gone?" He questions softly, but she only burried her face deep in his chest even more.

"...No, everything is the same." She replied normally, making Kamui slightly frown at her answer. It was so obvious she was trying to hide something— but he couldn't force it out of her. He would be patient, and wait until she feels good enough to tell him about it herself.

"(Y/N)," Kamui pulled away, and looked her in the eyes. "I want you to know, that to me— no one is as important as you. I want to know everything about you, as I'm willing to let you know everything of me too." He whispers, before smiling softly.

Whenever it came to (Y/N), it's as if he became a completely different person. But, that's only because she changed him for the better and taught him how important love was.

"I love you, and I'll accept you no matter what." Kamui smiles, pressing his warm lips to her forehead for a little kiss. "So, never hesitate to tell me what's wrong, alright?"

(Y/N) looked at him a bit surprised before she smiled at him, "I know, it's really nothing to worry about." She assured him, "I just hadn't been able to get enough sleep these past few days, all I need is sleep, Kamui."

Kamui looked at her for a while as if doubting her, but then again what she said was the law for him. "Alright," He laid his chin on her head again and hugged her tight.

"I'm always here for you, (Y/N). I'll never leave you, I love you."

(Y/N) smiled warmly, "I know. I love you, Kamui."