Crazy For You (Sakata Gintoki)

"Aahh, I want to date~" (Y/N) sighs, as she slowly tapped her fingers on the table in front of her while she rested her chin on her other hand.

The three men behind her shared curious glances.

"Uh....." One spoke out, "Miss, what do you mean by that?...."

"I want to love! Date! You know, all that stuff!" (Y/N) added, "Don't you think so?"

She glanced back at the three who flinched under her gaze and immediately bowed their heads.

"Y-Yes! Miss is at the peak of her age! This should be the time for dating..!!"

"—.....Didn't she pass that age long ago?"

"SHHH!! SHHH!!"

"I hear both of you perfectly fine," She growls and the two flinched.

"Ah, well." She stood up and crossed her arms, looking through the glass of her office with a smirk.

"—Maybe I should," Her eyes fell on a silver haired man with two kids.

--

Gintoki looked up at the closed doors with a sigh— making his way through the noisy, intoxicating club full of various people he frowns slightly.

A door welcomed him— two men in suits standing on each side of the door.

Gintoki raised an eyebrow and the two hesitatingly let him in.

"—Did you miss me?~"

His eyes fall on a figure leaning against the balcony, a smile adoring her ruby red lips.

"—More than you know," He answered in a playful tone.

Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one

As Gintoki approached her, she let go of her smoking pipe— resting it on the edge of the balcony she circled her arms on his neck.

Gently, (Y/N) pecked his lips breaking away almost immediately, she rested her head on his broad chest—

Gintoki scowled— clearly expecting more than just a short peck from her after not seeing her for days.

"Have you always been such a tease?" He clicked his tongue while she chuckled.

"No," She hums, looking up at him— (E/C) eyes clouded with a seductive look she smirked and traced the outline of his lips with her thumb.

"You just don't know me that much yet,"

Gintoki smirked, placing his arms on her waist to pull her closer. "No." He repeated.

"I know you too well."

"—You could say that," (Y/N) smirked before she places her lips on his.

Gintoki smiled through the kiss— deepening it to show his love and passion. (Y/N) wasn't one to lose too— so she bit his lower lip.

"Oh dear," She pulled back, licking her lower lip while Gintoki stared at her— wiping the blood from his lips.

"It seems we have a lot of catching up to do, hm?~"

Gintoki smirked with an eyebrow raised up, "Don't expect me to be gentle with you," He says as he wraps his arms around her waist and hoists her up.

I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that