My Decision 2 (Kamui/Okita Sougo)

*Please read My Decision Part 1 before this!!

"Wake up! You lazy bum wake up and get to working!!"

(Y/N) jolts awake to see the usual furious look on her sister's face. Sitting up and yawning as Mutsu pulls her off the bed and out of the room she whines,

"What is it? I won a bet against Tatsu-chan, he's supposed to do all my share of the work!!" (Y/N) whines, suddenly finding herself at the bridge of the ship which was connected to another ship.

"Yeah well this job specifically requires you, so no buts and get working." Mutsu huffs, pointing to the ship connected to theirs, "Go get the supplies there and bring it to the supply room."

"I told you why me, Tatsu-chan's the one who lost the bet—" (Y/N) walks to the edge of the ship to glance at the ship in front of theirs, there were a lot of men wearing this traditional clothing of some sort.

"Hey why does it look familiar? Where have I seen this before—" (Y/N) could barely say another word when someone kicks her from behind, sending her forward— towards the other ship.

"Wha—Mutsu?!" (Y/N) looks back to see the bridge being kicked down as both ships move away. Mutsu stood at the other side waving a wad of cash happily at (Y/N).

"Work hard to promote our new item, dear sister." Mutsu evilly grins while (Y/N) stood there with her jaw on the ground, shocked by the betrayal of her one and only sister. "Although that new item is you, hehe~"

"WAH! Mutsu! (Y/N)'s been kidnapped!! What do we do!?" Sakamoto came running to the edge, barely keeping his vomit inside his mouth as he waves at (Y/N) who was crying on the other ship.

"Don't worry, she's in good hands. Besides," Mutsu huffs, "It's not like she can't defend herself. That man paid good cash just to spend a day with her," Mutsu smiles, glancing at the thick cash in her hands.

"Eh? So....you mean the owner of that ship paid to have some time with (Y/N)?" Sakamoto asks and Mutsu nods.

"Yeah, dunno why though. That woman's gonna empty his pockets with her appetite."

Back to (Y/N)'s side, she hasn't moved an inch. The betrayal was so shocking that she was planting the seeds of her grudge and planninng her revenge.

"Well, it seems we meet again, isn't this quite a coincidence?~"

A cheerful yet familiar voice comes from behind (Y/N), snapping her out of her revenge-planning. She turns to see a familiar ahoge bouncing around happily.

"....Kamui? Haha, didn't we just see each other like...2 weeks ago?" She smiles nervously, instantly remembering her last encounter with him and a certain sadist policeman.

"2 weeks? Haha, you must be kidding (Y/N)-chan." Kamui grins, eyes closed as he leans forward. "It's been 2 years since we last met."

"What?! 2 years?! How is that possible!!"

"...It's possible since Bisha-chan's so busy and—"

"No, no captain. Don't break the 4th wall, I've been reprimanded about that." Abuto sighs, while Kamui pouts but then moves to scoop (Y/N) up in his arms.

"Anyways, I've decided to take matters in my own hands. I'm not exactly a patient man. So, I need to hear your answer now."

(Y/N)'s anger was now replaced with fear, she didn't know what to do! She honestly didn't even think about that ever since that day— more like she didn't want to but then again, what could she do when she's being cornered like this by Kamui?