Those Blue Eyes (Okita Sougo) "Heather"

I still remember, third of december

Me in your sweater, you said it looked better

On me than it did you, only if you knew

(Y/N) hums as she flips the calendar in her office, a small smile appears on her lips and her eyes softened at the sight.

"....So it's december tomorrow, huh?" She looked up reminiscingly, a particular memory surfacing in her mind- a memory with the man she loved.

"Achoo!!" (Y/N) had a series of sneezes coming in one after the other as she and Sougo walked back to the Shinsengumi Compound. "Ugh, I hate it because it's so cold now. I get cold so easily!!" (Y/N) whined loudly, pouting sulkingly she crossed her arms over her chest.

"....Here," Sougo glanced at her before he casually threw his sweater at her head. "Hey!! What was that for?!" (Y/N) growls in annoyance, grabbing the sweater and narrowing her eyes at Sougo.

"You said you were cold- I'm being a gentleman here you know?" Okita comments casually, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly while still keeping that monotone look on his face.

"What?! Gentleman?? You??? Is the world ending??? Oh no!"

"....Just shut up and wear it. On second thought, give it back- I'd rather watch you suffer!" Sougo scowls, trying to reach for his sweater but (Y/N) quickly wore it.

"Blegh!! No take backs!!" She stuck her tongue out at him and dashed away. Sougo sighs softly and placed his hands into his pockets.

The corner of his lips started tugging upwards slightly, "Well...It looks better on you anyways."

"What??? Did you say I was cute or something?"

"Nothing!!"

(Y/N) giggled softly all to herself. That was last year, she and Sougo had grown even more closer over the passing days- and her love for him was growing with each and every day too.

"What're you giggling all to yourself about?" Sougo's monotone voice snapped her out of her delusions. Turning her head to the direction of his voice, she sees Sougo leaning against the doorframe of her office- arms crossed one over the other and he had this teasing look on his face.

"Did you finally go crazy? Or....." Sougo trails off with a smirk. "Are you crazy about me?"

"Eww, get over yourself Sou-chan!" (Y/N) wrinkled her nose in disgust and stood up. Her (E/C) eyes travel down and she internally chuckled when she saw Sougo wearing that same (F/C) sweater.

"Is it sweater time already?" She snickered gesturing to the sweater he was wearing and Sougo rolled his eyes.

"It's cold. Now, come on- We have to get there before Hijikata-san does so I can put tons of tabasco in his mayonnaise."

How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes

As she walks by

What a sight for sore eyes

"Aah!! Sou-chan, it's cold!! Stay beside me." (Y/N) whines, when Sougo moved apart from her. She was using him as a shield from the cold weather but Sougo decided to let her go cold all by herself.

"What? Am I your personal heater or something?." He rolled his eyes sarcastically while (Y/N) grinned. Today, they were going to buy medical materials again, (Y/N) tightly hugged the bag of medicine she had in her hand as she shivered when the cold wind blew through her skin.