A Good Boy (Takasugi Shinsuke)

"Good mornin—....."

Takasugi greeted so softly, delicately and warmly but he opened his eye to find an empty space beside him. His girlfriend was gone again—

It was the 5th time this week.

Everyday, Takasugi would wake up in a good mood. Feel the sudden urge to greet his lovely girlfriend happily and warmly, but when he did she would be absent from her spot.

She should've been right there, by his side yawning and rubbing her eyes so cutely— but she wasn't.

"......Where is she now?" Takasugi grumbled, the faint smile dropping from his lips in a fraction of a second and a permanent scowl now etched on his face.

Takasugi lets out a low sigh as he stands up, he needed to find where his girlfriend had strayed to.

"Woah~ As expected of nee-san. Your cooking is the best!~" Kamui gave (Y/N) a thumbs up when the woman gave him her newly cooked food.

"You're exaggerating, Kamui." (Y/N) laughed as she took her apron off, "The only way I can help around here is to cook food, I'm glad you ask me to cook for you~"

"Ah, then nee-san would you like to join the 7th Divis—"

"—My girlfriend, isn't going anywhere." Takasugi cut off Kamui and walked into the room, giving the yato a glare he walked to (Y/N).

"...Why did you have to get up so early?" Takasugi grumbled at her making her laugh, the man could be an emo at times— but he was still cute.

"Kamui said he wanted to eat my cooking for breakfast, sorry Shinsuke." (Y/N) placed her hands on his cheeks and smiled softly at him. "Would you like to eat first?~"

"Of course," Takasugi huffed, as he sat opposite of Kamui.

"Say, Shinsuke............." Kamui gazed at him for a while before he grinned, "Can I have (Y/N)-nee?"

"In your dreams, you brat." Takasugi clicked his tongue at Kamui and narrowed his eye at him. "She's mine, so you better refrain from making her cook for you. This will be the last time, I won't let you off so easily next time you do this."

"You're acting...different than usual, Shinsuke." Kamui paused and tilted his head at the man. All the times he had been with Takasugi, the man always had a poker face— a stoic look always so unchanging and monotone.

At one point, Kamui even thought his face was stuck frozen like that or something.

Then, Kamui's ahoge tingled.

A great idea came into his mind.

".....Oh?~" An idea popped into Kamui's head as he smirked, "I see. I see....Say, it'll take about 3 days before we reach our destination righr??" Kamui asked, referring to when he and Abuto meet up with the rest of the 7th dicision that they were separated from and will finally get to go back to their own ship.

"Yeah," Takasugi huffed, a suspicious look in his eye. "3 more hellish days with you.''

"Oh?~ I see....I see~" Kamui giggled as his ahoge bounced around playfully. "This'll be fun~"

Thus, Kamui's special plan : "Make Shinsuke Jealous" had started.

(1st Day of Kamui's Special Plan)

"Ah, I feel like eating ramen...." (Y/N) groans, as she slumped her head on the table. Takasugi and Kamui who were sitting beside her perked up.

Kamui immediately glanced at Takasugi— somehow, he knew how to read the man and his unchanging facial expressions. A smirk appeared on Kamui's lips as he shoots (Y/N) a smile.