Trust Me (Kamui)

"Ah, I woke up late. I should hurry and open up shop....." (Y/N) rubbed her eyes sleepily, as she opens the door that led to her small shop.

But when she opened the door, she sees a familiar figure sitting on one of the chairs.

"Morning! You opened up late!~" Kamui greets with a bright smile while (Y/N) was rendered speechless.

She stood there— blinking her eyes slowly. She blinked once—

He was still there.

She blinked twice

—Yup, still there.

She rubbed her eyes.

"Kamui— I haven't even opened up shop yet. How are you here?...." She groans and sits herself down as she rubs her temples.

"Hahahah! I let myself in~" He happily laughs, "I was hungry and wanted to eat your cooking again. But you haven't opened up yet," He pouted.

"....Kamui, what did I tell you about breaking in?"

"...That I should only do it if it's your shop?"

"—That you should never do it!"

(Y/N) sighs, "Stay here. I'll cook up something in a while..." She smiled as she walked away.

Somehow, she got used to this. Before she met Kamui, she was alone— opening up her shop to a dull and lonely morning, eating her breakfast in silence.

But now— Kamui was here.

"I really....don't regret meeting you," She whispers lowly.

(Yahoo! Flashback Start!)

"Heh...." Kamui scoffed in a low, bitter voice as he pressed a hand to his abdomen. He felt the warm blood trickle down his arms— thankfully the 25 tranquilizer darts imbedded on his back were hidden by his cape.

Otherwise— it would surely cause panic when they see him walking around with those darts on his back.

Finally losing the feeling of his legs, he fell down next to a small shop alley.

"....Those bastards," He growled with a clenched fist— "I'll kill them as soon as I get back, hah!"

(Y/N) hums as she walks out of her shop— there were stray cats who often visited her shop begging for food so it never hurt to give them leftovers.

"Huh....Guess they won't come, it's raining after all...."

She spots Kamui over the wall— looking like he would pass out any minute.

"Oh no, are you alright?!" Genuine worry was what Kamui saw in those (E/C) eyes of hers when she approached him.

"You—" Kamui slurred, his eyesight was getting blurry, he was losing strength and he felt numb.

—Of course he would. One dart could knock out an elephant, and 25 was all it took to barely knock him out.

"Bear with me a little while, alright?"

—The image that Kamui saw as his eyes fluttered close, was of her kneeling before him. Her beautiful (H/C) hair glistening wet from the rain.

"Don't worry, I'll save you!!"

She called out in that sweet, soft voice of hers that lulled him to sleep.

Falling against her figure Kamui finally closed his eyes as his body went limp.

(Yahoo! Flashback End)