Secret Love Song (Sakata Gintoki)

"AH!"

Pained screams of agony fills the room, the sound of metal hitting bare skin echoes as a pained grunt follows the sound.

"Look, I'm not really a violent woman." (Y/N) sighs as she leans back against her chair, lifting a leg to cross over the other.

"Just tell me what I want to know and this will all be over with, see? It's that easy!"

The man bound by handcuffs, kneeling in front of her drenched in his own blood shook his head vigorously with what little energy left in him.

(Y/N) looks at him with half-lidded eyes, the smile dropping from her lips as she snaps her fingers.

"I've offered my kindness," She hums lowly, "But you just trampled all over it," She scoffs and smiles sadistically.

"You should know, I don't give second chances to anyone."

(Y/N) stares the man down with her eyes, her face emotionless and stoic— after a while, she stood up fron her seat and turned her back as she headed for the door.

"Kill him."

She coldly ordered as she exits the room while the man's head was instantly covered by a sack.

Exiting the dark underground room, she alights to a cool, fancy high-rise bar located within a hotel.

Making her way to her usual spot, she softly smiles as a waitress brings her the usual drink. Ryuma, her trusted aide following behind her quietly.

"By the way, isn't (Brother #1) returning tonight? (Brother #2) is already making a ruckus, I don't need another mess to clean up." (Y/N) sighs as Ryuma hands her a lollipop, knowing the woman had a sweet tooth.

"(Brother #1), (Brother #2), and (Brother #3) are all at the mansion with your father my lady. They seem to be discussing about the meeting tomorrow,"

"What?!" (Y/N) huffs in annoyance, "—and they're leaving me out of it? It's probably about me....Oh well, let them be." She shrugs, "It's about time those idiots left me alone."

Suddenly, Ryuma's phone rings and he glances at (Y/N) as if asking her if he could take it somewhere else— So she nodded and Ryuma left (Y/N) alone at the bar.

"What the hell....Where did that idiot Tatsuma go?"

Gintoki groans as he comes back inside the bar to find that Sakamoto had disappeared.

Earlier that day, Sakamoto came to him asking him to accompany him to some shady transaction a client had— Of course, Gintoki couldn't decline.

But as soon as they had entered the bar, all they did was drink the night away— eventually forgetting what they initially came there for.

Gintoki had stepped out for a short bathroom break, but when he returned Sakamoto had disappeared.

"Hey there pretty lady~"

Gintoki blinks his eyes, in front of him 3 men were visibly harassing a woman sitting alone in a booth drinking quietly.

"Want some company? I'll give you my number if you give me yours!"

(Y/N) simply closed her eyes as she remained relaxed, leaning against the couch with one leg crossed over the other and her hand holding a glass of alcohol.

"Hey, why aren't you responding? Are you playing hard to get? I like that~"

(Y/N)'s eyes opened slightly as she tightened her hold on her glass— ready to smack it over the man's head when she sees his hand reaching for her thigh.