I'm A Mess (Okita Sougo)

The room was silent, only the soft gasps and pants could be heard inside— A strewn of messed up clothes laid on the ground. Lights off, doors locked— indicating the fact that they did not want to be seen nor disturbed.

Two bodies stuck together like glue, a sexual tension so thick you could cut it with a knife lingered in the air. Their lips met in a single push— their tongues dancing together, battling for dominance. But his hands were already caressing her soft spots, letting moans escape her lips like a melody playing in his ears.

"Let me hear more, don't keep them to yourself." Sougo whispers with that devilish smirk playing on his lips, eyes filled with lust "Let everyone know you're mine, I'll make you shout my name tonight."

"Sougo—"

Her lips parted slightly when he leaned down and caressed her thigh, lighting a fire deep inside her that only he could extinguish. Sougo sits up and begins to take off his clothes, revealing what she had fantasized about so many times underneath which is his abs—

Will be continued next chapter, Please stay tuned for the next update!

"THAT'S THE END?!"

(Y/N) lets out a disgruntled sigh as she throws her phone to the side, "I wonder when Bisha-chan will update next...." She pouts, "Should I give her money so she writes faster? I mean, how could she end it at a cliffhanger!"

Feeling unsatisfied, she buries her head into the pillow. "It's a Sougo lemon too.....But it's unfinished! What a scam," Shaking her head she hears a soft knock on the door.

"Pardon the intrusion, Ms." It was her assistant, Tomo. "The meeting is set to begin in 30 minutes, we should probably get going."

Upon hearing his words, (Y/N) began to draw out a long whine. "—Tomo, how's Sou-chan doing today?" She easily ignores the memo about the meeting and brings up the only thing she cared about in her entire life : Sougo.

"By this time, the Shinsengumi conduct their patrols— Captain Okita Sougo is tasked to patrol around the Kabuki District, with his usual attempt to murder Vice Chief Hijikata Toshiro at 3 hours from now."

"Hah, Sou-chan hasn't come to see me in 2 weeks now." She stands up and stretches her arms, "Is he playing hard to get I wonder? Ah, what do I do,"

"Come on, Tomo. Let's finish up the meeting and then go find Sou-chan!"

True to her words, the meeting did finish early— because she said so, the meeting was finished in exactly 20 minutes. After which, (Y/N) had once again escaped from her assistant in the midst of her search for her beloved Sougo— it was nothing new, everyone was used to it by now.

(Y/N)'s unwavering persistence in continuously confessing her undying love to the ever indifferent and cold Sougo.

"Where did the miss go...." Tomo sighs as he looks around places that Sougo was scheduled to visit— hoping to find (Y/N) there but she never appeared even once. Looking up, the skies began to darken— and Tomo had a foreboding feeling.

Pulling an umbrella out from the car, Tomo began to continue his search for (Y/N). Until he finally reaches her sitting alone in a park bench, looking desolate and dejected. Rain began to fall, and unexpectedly tears began to fall from (Y/N)'s eyes too.