Who Else (Takasugi Shinsuke)

"....I'm sorry, Shinsuke. I think...this is the end.....goodbye...." (Y/N) smiled painfully and sorrowfully at Takasugi. Her eyes fluttering close as she tried hard to keep them open and keep herself awake— in her last moments...

"I didn't...want to leave you so soon...Who would've thought that it'd...." She trails off, her voice almost giving out but she persisted. She needed to tell him while she could.

"It'd....end up like this?....." She frowns sadly, her eyebrows furrowing in a sorrowful look. All kinds of emotions were flurrying in her chest, and she desperately tried to find the words to say.

"I don't want to say goodbye...I really don't......."

Takasugi sighed, his eye cast to the side as he turned his back to her. This was all.......so— so ridiculous. He couldn't understand why—!

"Shin, you know I love you right?...." (Y/N) croaks out softly in a gentle and warm voice, then she smiled gently at him.

"......"

"I'm sorry...."

"......"

"I will always— always love you."

"......"

"My heart and soul will always be with—!"

"Will you cut it out?" He snapped and clicked his tongue, turning around to face her.

He couldn't understand why his girlfriend was being so dramatic.

"'E-Eh?" (Y/N) squeaked out confusedly when Takasugi suddenly cut her off. She was just about to make another heart-warming speech about how her love for him was endless and that nothing will ever make her not love him— but in the middle of all that he cut her off????

"You just have a fever. Stop talking like you're dying— you're over reacting." He sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. "I swear, you're so dramatic sometimes."

"O-Oh, you're right...." (Y/N) awkwardly giggles as she scratched her cheek and pulled up the blankets to cover herself.

"But I feel so sick it's like I'm dying!!! Come and give me a hug, Shin!!!" She whined and pulled her cutest pouty face at him.

"So, you want to give me your fever too?" Takasugi huffed and raised an eyebrow sassily at her.

"N-No...But, maybe a little kiss will make me feel better...." She puffed her cheeks, her eyes looking to the side as she expectantly blinked her eyes at him. "Even just on the forehead!"

"No."

"Shin!!! I'm dying!!!"

"Goodbye then."

"How heartless!~"

Takasugi sighed exasperatedly, he sat by her side, and stared at her boredly. Silently, he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"That's all you're getting."

"One more! One more!"

"No. Go sleep and rest— otherwise, you'd start going on about nonsense like you did earlier."

"....Idiot Shinsuke."

"Did you say something?"

"N-No. I-I said I'm sleepy!!" (Y/N) flinched and hurriedly seeked refuge in the comforts of her blanket.

"Good."

Takasugi watched, as she fell asleep. It only took her seconds for her eyes to give out and succumb to her sleepiness. His girlfriend, (Y/N) had unexpectedly fallen sick— it wasn't anything serious, to be completely honest it was just because of her stubborness.