They're Precious (Joui 4)

"He won't listen!— (Y/N), you tell Gintoki that him wearing only one sleeve definitely doesn't make him look cooler!!"

"(Y/N), Tell Zura to pluck his eyes out and buy new ones."

Gintoki and Katsura stopped arguing for a while and turned to (Y/N) after not hearing a response from her. The two males furrow their eyebrows when they didn't spot the (H/C) haired woman anywhere near them— where she should be.

"What the— Where the hell did she wander off to?" Gintoki scowled, looking around as did Katsura.

"This is just an amazing coincidence!!"

Their ears picked up quite quickly on her voice— and then, they found her talking to a very handsome man.

"I know right?" Haruki, the blonde host laughs delicately. "It's been years, I never thought I'd see you again."

"....Gintoki, isn't that—"

"I know who the hell that bastard is," Gintoki clicked his tongue. "I told you we should've killed him off years ago." He whispered lowly.

"Don't blame me, I agreed with the idea that we would frame Takasugi but Sakamoto was against it." Katsura defended himself.

"Gin, Kou! Look who I ran into!!" (Y/N) seemed to notice them, and waved the two idiots over to where she was. Gintoki scowled at the look of absolute excitement lighting up her face.

"Oh, you're still with them." Haruki smiled and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, we are." Gintoki towered over him with his eyes, crossing his arms in an intimidating way. "Got a problem with that?"

"So....." Haruki looked away from Gintoki's pressuring gaze and smiled at (Y/N), "Which one of the four are you with?"

"With??" (Y/N) tilted her head to the side before she burst out laughing. "None! I'm not dating anyone right now." She laughed rather outrageously, while Katsura and Gintoki were looking rather down and shocked by her by answer.

"You aren't?!" Haruki gasped, "Does that mean we can meet up again on...saturday perhaps?" He sent her a small wink and a suggestive smile.

"Of course," She giggled back, "Just like the old times."

"Great!! I'll see you on Saturday!!" Sensing the deadly glares Katsura and Gintoki sent him, Haruki bid goodbye and ran away.

"How on earth did you even meet that guy again?" Katsura crossed his arms in a disapproving manner. "How is he still alive?"

"I honestly don't know, isn't it an amazing coincidence?" She grinned at them and connected her hands behind her back as she skipped away leaving the two no choice but to follow after her.

"........" Gintoki leaned towards Katsura with a huge scowl, "We should've killed him when we had the chance."

"I told you so!" Katsura huffed, "—Now it won't work, we can't frame Takasugi since he isn't here."

"Gin, I'm going out today will you—" (Y/N) paused and gazed at the four men with a dead look in her eyes. At the living room sat Gintoki, Katsura, Sakamoto and Takasugi.

All men sat with serious poker faces and their arms crossed over their chests— (Y/N) didn't even know how but Gintoki and Takasugi weren't going at each other's throat right now. What was even more baffling than that was—

—The fact that those four grown men were wearing party hats.

".....What's going on, why are you all here?" (Y/N) face palmed, she didn't even want to ask why they were wearing party hats.