Chapter 35.

*in Varun and Alia's tent*

"Babe, I'm so scared, I can't sleep." Alia whispered to Varun.

"Don't be scared Alu, I'm here beside you, nothing can happen to you. But even I can't sleep." Varun sat up and looked at his girlfriend.

"What do we do then?!" Alia furrowed her eyebrows as she sat up as well.

"We can go outside and watch the stars!" Varun suggested.

"Very good idea." Alia grinned at him as they both put on their jackets to go out, "You go stand up somewhere near here, I'll bring some drinks and follow you." Varun told Alia and she did as told as he went to the place of all the food and drinks to bring them two drinks while Alia walked a little bit away from the tents where she could get a good view of the sky and stopped.

"You're still up?!" A voice made Alia look down just to find Arjun stood beside her.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep." Alia replied as she looked back up at the stars.

"How come we're neighbors and we've not seen each other in so long?" Arjun asked her, looking at while she was oblivious to his looks.

"Because I'm not staying at my place, we're staying at Varun's." Alia replied.

"You're staying with Varun then!" Arjun said suggestively.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. My parents are out of town, so Kriti and I are staying with Varun and Katrina, plus the whole squad is staying there too. Also each one of us has their own bedroom." Alia sent him a glare - at his suggestive tone and at the dirty thoughts she knew he had in mind - before looking back up.

"Chill, I didn't say anything." Arjun said as he got lost in her facial expressions and - without her noticing - he started leaning closer to her face in hopes of getting a kiss.

At that same moment, Varun was approaching them and he saw it all, so in a blink of an eye, the drinks were on the ground - long forgotten - while Varun flew right to where Alia and Arjun were standing and punched him right in the face.

"You jerk!" Varun yelled as his fist came in contact with Arjun's face making Alia look at them shocked at what was happening.

"V- Varun... what happened?!" Alia stuttered not knowing what was the matter, as Varun kept on punching Arjun to the face, "Varun, please let go!" She tried to pull him away but failed miserably.

Hearing her screams, Katrina and Sidharth got out of their tent as fast as possible along with all the students.

Sidharth, Tiger and some of the boys went to pull Varun away from Arjun while Aditya stood aside with Katrina, Kriti, Shraddha and everyone else watching Varun beating the shit out of Arjun.

"Varun, stop, please." Katrina yelled at her brother but to no avail.

"Varun, for God's sake. STOP!" Sidharth was trying his best, with the other boys, to pull Varun away.

"I swear to God I'll kill this asshole." Varun yelled in anger.

"Stop it Varun, you're actually gonna kill him." Tiger tried reasoning with him.

"I don't know why but I think that he deserves it." Aditya said - loud for everyone to hear - from the side.

"You're right, he does." Varun agreed, still holding Arjun down and choking him.

"Can you shut up!" Sidharth yelled at Aditya.

"I'm just saying, his face makes him seem like someone who deserves being hit." Aditya address making Tiger and Sidharth turn to glare at him.