Chapter 33.

The next day, Disha called Katrina and the latter responded.

"what do you want?" ~K

"I wanna talk to you about something, please. Can we meet outside, just for 10 minutes." ~D

"I don't think that we have anything to talk about.." ~K

"I'm leaving scholl, but before going I want to talk to you and apologize for everything." ~D

"okay, where and when?" ~K

"at the park near your house, after 5 minutes." ~D

"okay!" ~K

Katrina got ready ans when she was about to go out, the girls saw her.

"Where are you going Kat?! Varun will be here in a few minutes and then we're going out." Alia asked her.

"I won't be late. I just wanna go out to get some fresh air and walk around in the park near us." Katrina replied.

"Just don't be late." Shraddha told her.

"Okay, don't worry.."

"If you do, we'll come get you from there." Kriti informed her.

"Okay, see you." Katrina waved at them before she exited the house and headed to the park where she was meeting Disha.

After half an hour, Varun came back home and Katrina was nowhere to be seen.

"Girls, guys, let's go." Varun said.

"But Kat hasn't came back yet." Alia told them.

"Where's she?" Varun asked.

"She said that she was going for a walk in the park near the house, but it's been half an hour now and she's not here." Shraddha explained.

"But I didn't see her when she was going out!" Sid wondered.

"Well, you guys were upstairs in your rooms." Kriti said.

"Let me call her.." Varun said out loud before taking his phone out of his pocket and calling his sister just for them to hear the phone ringing inside the house.

"There is her phone, she forgot it." Alia said as she picked Katrina's phone from on top of the table.

"Maybe she ran into one of her friends or something?!" Varun said, it was more of a question than a statement.

"We don't know.." Shraddha said.

"Let's see with whom was the last call on her phone.." Sidharth suggested.

"Good idea." Varun agreed as he took his sister's phone from Alia and checked her list of calls, "The last call was from Disha.."

"Maybe she went out to meet her. What if Disha did something to her?" Kriti said worried.

"Don't say that Kriti, don't think negatively. Let's go check at the park." Alia suggested.

"Let's go!" Varun said as they all put on their jackets and headed out to the park where they looked all around for Katrina but still found nothing.

"Varun!" Alia called out at him.

"What's it?!" Varun asked as he made his way to his girlfriend.

"What is it Alia?! Did you find something?" Shraddha asked her as they all went to where Alia was standing.

"Yes, this is Katrina's scarf!" Alia told them as she looked at the scarf in her hand which she found on the ground.

"Yeah, it is." The girls said.