Chapter 30.

THIRD PERSON's p.o.v

During the week, Varun and his friends decided to spend the weekend at their house outside of Mumbai and Disha knew that information from the girls, then her and Parineeti decided to get on their plan in the weekend too.

When Friday evening came up, thev8 friends were already making their way to the Dhawan's house.

When they arrived, the were having fun and doing random things, until the night rolled in and Varun got a phone call from Disha.

Varun: hello Disha?!

Disha: Ah Varun!

Varun: what is it?! You seem nervous!

Disha: Varun, listen! I heard some noise outside my house and I'm afraid there's a thief trying to get in or something! Please can you come to mine, I'm really scared and I'm all alone in here!

Varun: okay! Don't worry, I'll be on my way just stop crying okay!

Disha: I'll be waiting!

“Varun, who was it?!” Katrina asked him after he put his phone down and he explained everything that Disha told him to them.

“Then, I'll come with you!” Sidharth got up from his place.

“No, there is no need! You guys stay here with the girls and I'll go check on her and come as soon as I make sure everything's fine.” He assured them.

“Varun, please take care!” Alia got up and hugged him.

“I will don't worry!” He planted a kiss on her forehead before grabbing his car keys and making his way outside of the living room and outside of the house not before throwing a quick love you to Alia.

After an hour or so, he was in front of Disha's house.

“Varun!” Disha threw her arms around his neck as soon as she opened the door to him.

“Disha, I just checked all around your house and there is literally no one in there!” He told her as he pulled away from her.

“Really?!”

"Yeah.” Varun sighed.

“Maybe it was some cat or something, but I swear I heard some noises!” She told him.

“But you at least could've checked! I wasn't even in Mumbai!” He said irritatedly.

“I'm really sorry! But when I heard those noises, I was so scared and I didn't know to do other than calling you. You know you're the only one I know in here!” Disha faked innocence.

“It's okay, no problem. But now I should get going!” He stated as he was about to turn away and make his way back to his car.

“No way, you're not going anywhere until we drink something together. I can't let you go after all of this trouble without offering you something to drink or to eat!” She grabbed his arm and started pulling him in her house.

“It's okay, another time!” He tried.

“No please, just come in!” She  loses the door behind them and led him to the living room, “What do you want to drink, OJ, coffee or what?!”

“Orange juice will do!”

After a few minutes she came back dressed in a more revealing tank top with two glasses of juice.

“Why did you change, are you going out or something?!” Varun asked her as he took the glass she handed him.

“No, it's just kinda hot in here and the AC is broken so...” She trailed off and purposely - which she made it look accidently - poured her glass of juice on Varun t-shirt.