Chapter 28.

ALIA's p.o.v

"I... " Katrina started.

"Come on, spill it!" Kriti said curiosity killing her.

"I love someone!" Now that I wasn't expecting to hear especially from Kat cause she was a very strict girl that didn't like relationships that much, so I really didn't expect her to be in one.

"WHAT!!!!" I actually was startled.

"Shut the hell up, the boys downstairs will hear you!" Katrina put her hand on my mouth.

"ALIA !!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yeah, she was right, they totally heard my scream and I can tell Varun's worried so I had to reassure him that it was nothing.

"NOTHING BABE!! JUST RELAX!" I shouted back before turning my attention to my best friend and continued, "I'm really happy for you!" I told her.

"Yeah, but who's the guy?!" Shraddha asked her.

"Yeah, who's him?" I questioned her.

" You know him very well!" Katrina whispered.

"Which means?!" Kriti asked.

"He's sitting downstairs!" Katrina whispered again.

"You mean one of the boys?!" Shraddha's eyes were about to come out of their place.

"Yeah!" Katrina nodded.

"Varun's my boyfriend and he's your brother after all so not him... And Tiger's Kriti's boyfriend... so is it Adi?!" I furrowed my eyebrows at Katrina.

"No!" She shook her head at me.

"My brother?!!!!!??" Shraddha exclaimed lowly so that the boys wouldn't hear her downstairs.

"Yeah!" Katrina nodded as a smile made its way on her face.

"Well, does he know?" Kriti asked her.

"Of course not!"

"Then what are you waiting for?! Talk to him!" I told her suggestively.

"I don't what his reaction is gonna be like and I don't even have no idea if he has a girlfriend at the moment or not!" She stated with a sigh.

"Well, as far as I know, he doesn't!" Shraddha admitted.

"I have a plan to know if he does have a girlfriend or not!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"What is it?!" The three girls asked me at the same time.

"I'll talk to Varun about it!"

"No way!" Katrina exclaimed the same time Shraddha and Kriti exclaimed a "Yes!" .

"I don't how that's gonna help!" Katrina huffed confusion written all over her face.

"At the end of the day, Sid tells everything to the guys and especially Varun. He's his best friend, so he must know!" Shraddha reasoned with her.

"Really?!" Katrina asked still unsure.

"Yeah!" Me and the girls exclaimed at the same time.

"And you never know, Sid might feel the same way!" I told her smiling, trying to lift her mood up a bit. I just don't like seeing her down at all, she's my best friend after all.

"I hope so!" She said with little hope in her voice.

"You're whipped girl!" Shraddha said chuckling along with Kriti.