Chapter 18.(part 1)

PART 1:

Reminder...
When they all were out at the garden, they saw Kriti and Tiger kissing each other and their eyes widen in shock.

ALIA's p.o.v

My eyes widened at the view in front of me. Tiger was kissing my sister and she was enjoying it as much as he did.

'What's happening here??' I yelled and that make them pull away.

'Alia!!' Kriti was shocked to see me and then she looked down. Of course, she couldn't face me after what I saw.

'Kriti, there is no need to freak, I'm going to talk to Alia.' Tiger put a hand on her shoulder.

'Alia, just calm down, I'm gonna explain everything. Now the thing is, Tiger loves your sister and he confessed his feelings to her, and now I guess even she did the same. Am I right Kriti??' Varun turned to look at Kriti after explaining everything to me.

'Yeah!' Kriti finally looked at me.

'See!!' Varun exclaimed as he looked back at me and added, ' And now I think she accepted to be his girlfriend, right Tiger??' Varun looked at Tiger this time.

'Yeah, she did!' Tiger replied looking at Varun and then at me to see my reaction... I guess?!

Now don't get me wrong!! I'm really a very open minded person and a very cool sister for that matter. I'm not like not happy for my sister or sth, in fact I always wanted her to find a guy who truly loves her and she can be comfortable with. I wanted her to find a guy who can do everything just to make her happy and who can't break her heart or he is afraid to do so cause he'll lose her.
So yeah, now I'm happy if she finds those things in Tiger. What is it that I'm mad about is the fact that she didn't tell me that he proposed her, hell she didn't even tell me she loved someone for that matter. And being her twin sister, her secrets keeper and the 1st one whom she goes to whenever she needs advice or needs to solve a problem, just made it worse. But you know, I can't be mad at her for more than 10 seconds, and I was proved right when a smile made her way on my face as I made my way towards my sister.

'You could've said it at first you idiots. I'm sooooooo happy for you darling sissy. Congraaaats!!!' I exclaimed as I engulfed my sister in a tight hug, then I hugged Tiger and congratulated him and after that the others also did the same and congratulated the new couple.

As we finished with our -congratulations- thing, we made our way to the garden door and we entered to the lobby and sat there.

'Listen, I have a question to ask. And especially to you boys!!' I said as I looked at the 4 boys sitting with us.

'Sure, go ahead!!' 3 out of 4 replied, as Varun was drinking his juice.

'Now, if there is a guy who has a girl's pics in his phone. What does that mean??' As I asked my question, Varun chocked on his juice.

'What happened dude?!' Sid turned to look at him.

'No nothing. I'm fine!!' Varun assured him.

'It's obvio Alia. If he has some photos of a specific girl then he likes her or he's in love with her!' Aditya told me.

'Really?!' I raised my eyebrows.

'Yeah!!' The guys exclaimed, including Varun as well.

'Why Alu?? Have you seen you pics in someone's phone??' Katrina asked me.

'No babe. But there is a girl whom I know, she asked me and she needs an answer.' I lied not looking at Katrina, but looking at Varun and finding him already looking at me.