Chapter 15.

1stly thank you guys so so much for 1K reads😘😘😘 it really means a lot to me in such a short period😊
And 2ndly this book is ranked #9 in VARIA so thank you for that also❤❤ and hope you enjoy this chapter💜

Reminder...

'Now Varun said that he doesn't have a gf, and in the plane he was asking weird questions and behaving in a strange way. So I'll check if he has a pic of any girl on his phone.' Alia said to herself and then she started searching in his gallery and then she was shocked as she saw...

' Alia said to herself and then she started searching in his gallery and then she was shocked as she saw

Yeah you guessed it, she saw her pic while she was sleeping. You remembered it right?! The night she fell asleep on his shoulder, he left her to her room and couldn't resist to take a pic of her beautiful baby face while she was sleeping peacefully.

'What the!! This my pic and I'm even sleeping! But from where did he...!'  Alia told her self and then started remembering the night they all slept in Varun-Katrina's mansion, and when she put the pieces tog, she realized that Varun was the who took this pic of hers. 'But why in hell he took a picture of me?! Does he...!?' And then she remembered their convo in the plane...

[At the table...]

'Doesn't it seem like Alia's taken too much?!' Kriti asked.

'Don't worry, she's just out in the garden' Tiger assured her.

'Yeah darling, she's just around, so no need to worry' Katrina smiled at her.

'I'm gonna go check, just relax' Varun said standing up.

'Thanks' Kriti smiled.

'My duty' Varun smiled back and then made his way out to Alia in the garden.

'Aliaa!!' Varun called her from the back as soon as he saw her, and when Alia heard his voice, she quickly exited the gallery on Varun's phone and locked it then turned to him.

'Yeah?!'

'Kriti said that you took too long so I came to check in you. Is there any problem??' Varun asked her as he was standing in front of her by now.

'No nothing. Here is your phone and thanks for the call' Alia gave him a smile.

'Anytime' Varun smiled back at her.

'So shall we enter?!' Alia asked him.

'Yeah lets go' Varun replied as he lead the way to where their friends were sitting.

'You talked to mom, what did she say?!' Kriti asked her sister as soon as her and Varun went back there and sat with them.

'She just wanted to know if we arrived yet and if everything's fine' Alia told her sister.