Chapter 8.

(At the KHAN's mansion...)

A

lia went in, she greeted Sid and then went to the kitchen where the girls were. And as Varun was about to close the door Tiger and Aditya arrived and they entered with Varun.

'Hey guys!!' Tiger greeted.

'Hello!!'Aditya did the same.

'Good evening.' Sidharth replied.

'How are you doing???' Varun asked them.

'Good and you???' They asked him.

'Fine.' Varun replied.

Then the girls came out of the kitchen with some cake and juice.

'Hey guys!!' The girls exclaimed as they saw tiger and Adi.

'Hey, how're you doing??' They asked them.

'We're fine what about you??' The girls asked in sync.

'We're also fine.' Tiger and Adi replied.

Then they all sat on the sofas, they started watching a movie and eating and drinking. They has so much fun and enjoyed their movie, Varun and Alia were staring at each other or rather stealing glances at each other all the time, and after 3hours the film ended.

'Now what will we do as the movie ended??'Katrina asked the others.

'I really have no idea about what we will do but the move was fab!! Wasn't it??' Varun asked.

'Yeah it was, and the story as well.' Alia replied.

'I agree, the movie was nice.' Sidharth said.

'I know, but what we gonna do??' Katrina asked again.

'Let's play a game!!' Aditya offered.

'Yeah, why not. This is a good idea.' Tiger agreed.

'What rubbish??' Varun exclaimed irritated.

'It's really a nice idea.' Alia told him.

'Yeah dude, lets play sth just to have fun.' Sid told himhitting his back.

'But here we want to play, which game then??' Katrina enquired.

'Lets think about it.' Kriti said.

'I found it!!' Shraddha exclaimed.

'What??' Alia asked.

'Truth or dare!?' Shraddha said excitedly.

'Cool.' They all exclaimed.

'But before we start, I'm gonna take these things to the kitchen and bring some cola to all of us.' Katrina told them as she stood up and started picking the plates and glasses.

'Okay so I'm going to the toilet.' Alia said as she stood up and made her way upstairs to the toilets.

And as Kat was picking the stuff from on the table, accidently she poured the juice on Varun's shirt.

'Kat, what did you do yaar!?' Varun shouted.

'I'm so sorry Vd, I really didn't mean to, sorry!!' Katrina apologised.

'No problem mate, go get changed and come.' Sidharth told him.

'Okay, gonna get changed and come.' Varun said as he stood up and made his way towards the stairs. And as he was going upstairs, he started pulling off his shirt and Alia was coming out of the bathroom, and then oops!! They bumped into each other.

'Y...' Alia was about to say something, but poor her she trailed off as she saw the view in front of her, Varun's bare body. She kept on staring at him blindly, his muscles, his abs and while her observation, Varun was still wrapping his arms around her waist.

'What were you saying, continue!' Varun teased her with a smirk playing on his face.

'What should I continue?? What am I gonna say??' Alia said still observing his body.

'Idk what were you about to say?!' Varun said laughing.

'Nothing, just leave me before anyone sees us.' Alia said finally coming back to her senses, and trying to get out his arms just for him to tighten his grip around her waist.

'And if I don't leave you, what will you do?? Are you shy bcz I'm hugging you like this??' Varun teased.

'You naughty, you didn't just hug me, you...' She didn't finish her sentence as she noticed what was she about to say.

'I what..??' Varun asked smirking again.

'Nothing.' Alia exclaimed before hitting him quite hard to make him unwrap his arms from around her.

'Ouchhhh, it really hurts!' Varun exclaimed faking pain.

'Varun!! Did I really hurt you?! Sorry I didn't mean to.' Alia said worried as she was approaching him and then he burt out laughing.

'You're laughing!!' Alia said shoked and then added 'I'm going.' and she made her way downstairs, then Varun changed his hirt and went back downstairs as well.

'Alia, why are you looking stressed?? And your cheeks are red like tomato? What happened??' Katrina asked her.

'I...' Alia couldn't finish her sentence because Varun started laughing.

'Why are you laughing Varun??' Katrina asked her brother confused.

'No nothing, I just remembered sth.' Varun said.

'Same here, there is nothing, I'm just feeling a bit hot.' Alia replied Katrina as she shot a death glare to Varun.

'Okay so lets start te game.' Kateina exclaimed, then they all settled on the floor and made a circle and they brought a bottle and then started.

'Oooh, so the first couple is...' Katrina exclaimed.

To be continued...

I had nothing to do so decided to update this one so that the next chapter will start from the game.
I hope you guys liked this chapter, and plz don't forget to vote and comment your reviews. Don't be a silent reader.
Love you guys, until next time byyye!!!!