Chapter 16.

(At the morning...)

Everyone woke up, did their morning routines and dressed up then they all headed downstairs and found the elders were already sitting around the breakfast table.

'Good morning!' The elders said at the same time.

'Good morning!' The boys and girls replied as they were still standing.

'Good morning!' Jacqueline and John said.

'Sit and have breakfast' Jacqueline told them.

'No, we're going out to promenade around the city and do some shopping for the wedding' Varun informed.

'Cool!' Jacqueline said.

'But you haven't ate your breakfast yet?!' Kajol said.

'It's okay mom, we're going out. We'll eat at some cafe, and we'll be having lunch out as well, and when we'll finish our shopping and stuff we'll come back' Varun told his mother.

'Just leave them do whatever they want aunty, they're still young. Go guys and have fun' Jacqueline smiled at them.

'Jacky, can you bring us four cars plz??' Varun asked his cousin.

'Of course' Jacqueline replied as she took her phone out of her pocket and made a call very quickly.

'You'll find the cars outside and ask the driver for the keys, he'll give them to you' Jacqueline said.

'Thank you soooo much, byeeee!!' Varun exclaimed as he started making his way out of the dining all followed by his siter and friends.

'Bye!' The family replied.

(Outside the hotel...)

Varun took the keys of the cars from the driver, then they made their ways to the cars.

'Guys, we can't leave Alia and Kriti all alone in one car!! That's why each one of them will go with one of us' Varun exclaimed.

'Okay' Everyone agreed.

'So Alia, you're going with me??' Varun asked her as he turned to face her.

'Okay, what about you Kriti???' Alia asked her sister.

'I'm going with Tiger'

'So then, I'm gonna take the fourth car' Aditya told them.

'Okay, Katrina with whom you're going??' Varun asked his sister.

'I'm going with Sid if Shraddha has no problem with it' Katrina said looking at Shraddha.

'No, it's absolutely fine. Even I'm going with Adi' Shraddha assured her.

'Okay, that's cool. So we'll be driving behind each other' Varun told them as all of them made their ways to the cars.

'Okay' Everyone replied, then they all got in the cars and started their drive.

1stly they went to a cafe and had their breakfast. 2ndly they had a drive around the city and promenaded for some time, as they did some shopping. 3rdly they went to a restaurant and had lunch at noon, after that they continued their shopping. They had a lot of fun and enjoyed their time. As they finished everything they had on my mind that day, it was already night and they were so tired so they went back to the hotel, ate dinner and drifted of to sleep in their rooms.

The next morning which happened to be Thursday, they did their morning routine and spent the morning and afternoon at the hotel and the swimming pool. Then as it was almost the evening, they took a shower and started getting ready for the disco. After almost 1 hour, they all were ready...