Chapter 32.

THIRD PERSON'S p.o.v

As Alia dropped the phone on the floor, all the other six in the room turned to look at her confused and scared at the same time.

"Alu, what's wrong?!" Katrina asked her and then took the phone and held it up to her ear when Alia didn't reply.

"Hello?!" Katrina started.

"Hello, is this still Miss Alia?" The man on the other end of the call asked.

"No, Alia can't talk right now. But I'm her friend, so can I know what's wrong?" She asked him back and then he explained everything to her.

As she ended the call, they were all running out of the door and into their cars to head to the hospital.

When they arrived, they asked for Varun and they were told that he was put in a room, so they went up and waited outside for anyone to come give them some information about his state.

"I swear, if anything happens to him... I'll never forgive myself!" Alia said sobbing.

"Don't say that Alia. It's not like you caused this accident, it's his destiny and this was bound to happen, be it now that you guys don't talk or after that you start talking again." Katrina rubbed a hand on Alia's back as she wiped the tear that was dropping down her own cheek by the other.

"Alia, Kat's totally right. It's all destiny. Even though you guys haven't had any problems, he would've been in an accident either way!" Shraddha tried calming her.

"Come on sis, stop crying!" Kriti put a hand around her sister's shoulders just before a doctor came out of Varun's room and he was surrounded by the seven of them in no time.

"Doctor, how's Varun now?! Is he okay?" Sidharth asked him.

"He's pretty find, but he just needs some rest and he'll be back like never before!" The doctor assured them.

"But what happened, is there anything dangerous?" Tiger enquired.

"No, don't worry. It's nothing to worry about. Someone found his car crashed into a tree so they called an ambulance. And there's nothing really dangerous, just some injuries on his face and his right arm was quite shaken forcefully, which makes it hard for him to use it freely but it's nothing serious, not like broken or something. But you kids don't worry, just after some 4 to 5 days of rest, he should be fine!" The doctor explained and assured them with a smile.

" Okay doctor, and when can he be discharged?" Aditya asked.

"Once the serum is done, he can be discharged!"

"And can we see him?" Alia asked, her cheeks strained with dried tears.

"Only one person's allowed." The doctor replied.

"So then, you go Alia!" Katrina turned to look at her best friend.

"Really?!" Alia asked shocked.

"Yeah, really! I'm sure he'd like to see you at this moment!" Katrina gave her a smile.

"Okay. Thanks Kat, and thank you doctor!" Alia smiled at him before she went in.

"Now can one of you come with me to fill in the discharging form?" The doctor looked between the other six left.

"I'll come with you!" Sidharth told him.

"Okay, then. This way!" The doctor led the way.

"Listen Kat, you sit and have some rest baby. Okay?!" Sidharth held her face in between his hands.

"Okay!" Shs replied before Sidharth made his way to the path the doctor just went through.

In Varun's room: