Chapter 13.

(In the plane...)

[ Kriti & Tiger ]

'Kriti...' Tiger called in a low voice.

'Yeah?!' Kriti replied.

'I wanna talk with you about sth!!' Tiger said nd that was enough to make Kriti turn her head to see Tiger.

'What's the matter?? Say, you're freaking me out!!!' Kriti told him.

'No, don't be. There is nothing scary in it.' Tiger calmed her.

'So, what is it??' Kriti raised her eyebrows.

'I...I..li...I like you!' Tiger stated.

'Whaaaaaaat?!' Kriti exclaimed quietly.

'Or rather, I love you.' Tiger added, Kriti was literally shocked and couldn't say anything.

'Say sth!!' Tiger shook her.

'What am I gonna say?! I mean, even you're cute, and handsome and all, plus every girl wishes to have a partner like you...' Kriti told him looking down at her hands while playing with her fingers.

'I mean what's your answer?!' Tiger enquired.

'What answer?!' Kriti queried.

'I mean, will you accept being with me.. I mean my girlfriend??' Tiger asked hesitation clear in his voice.

'I can't give an answer right now. I should think about it for a while, shouldn't I?!' Kriti told him under her breathe.

'Yeah that's right, take your time, there is no problem. But I just want you to know that I love, and I don't think about any girl but you. Also, yeah we can't deny the fact that we've met just recently, but I quickly started being attached to you, and you already made your place in my heart and I just loved and still in love with you. But don't worry, plz take your enough time to think and then you can give me an answer.' Tiger told her holding her hands, and now Kriti was staring straight in his eyes and so was he.

'Thank you for your understanding, now I wanna sleep for a while.' Kriti said, taking away her hands from Tiger's and breaking the eye contact.

'Okay, as you wish.' That was all what Tiger said bfr Kriti was slept and he was staring at her beautiful face.

[ Katrina & Sidharth ]

'Sid, I wanna ask you sth!!' Katrina told the guy sitting next to her.

'Yeah sure.' Sid was now waiting for the ques.

'Now, Varun is your best friend right?!' Katrina asked waiting for the confirmation to continue, and so Sid gave it to her by nodding his head in agreement and gestured for her to continue, 'And he said that he tells you and the boys everything, isn't it?!' Katrina asked again.

'Yeah, why?!' Sidharth enquired.

'I just wanna know if he's in a relationship at the moment, I mean dies he have a gf??' Katrina queried.

'No he didn't tell me anything. And all I know is that his last relationship was two months and a half ago, I mean the last girl whom he dated was bfr 2 months and a half and now they broke up.' Sidharth explained.

'And didn't he tell you about a girl whom he like or love??' Katrina raised her eyebrows.

'No, I swear he didn't tell me anything and if there was a girl as you're saying, he'd tell me. But why are you asking, is there any problem??!'

'No, nothing at all. But bcz nowadays, he keeps on thinking and he zones out a lot, plus his behaviors've been weird, that's it.' Katrina explained.

'Okay.' Was all what Sidharth said.

'But can you plzzzz try to know sth about this topic from him for me, plzzzz?!' Katrina put on her best puppy dog face while looking at Sidharth.

'Okay, I'll try for you.' Sidharth told her smiling.

'Thank you so much.' And then they kept on talking about diff topics.

[ Shraddha & Aditya ]

'Sharaddha, can I ask you a ques?' Aditya asked.

'Yeah, what is it??' Sharaddha enquired.

'Do you have a boyfriend??' Aditya queried.

'No, why are asking such a ques??'

'Nothing, just out of curiosity.' Aditya told Sharaddha.

'And you, do you have a gf?!'

'No, we broke up a month ago.' Aditya replied.

'Why?! Can I know the reason?! If you're comfortable with it.' Sharadda told him.

'She's soooooo possessive, also wherever I'm going she thinks that she has to be with me and she doesn't leave me alone even for a sec. Also, if there is any outing with the guys, and there is no girl in there, she should go with me. She doesn't know what's the meaning of a personal space. And yeah, I got irritated, so I broke up with her.' Aditya explained.

'She has no right to do this, I mean she should give you your personal freedom.' Shraddha told him which made Aditya shocked, and that didn't go unnoticed by Shraddha.

'What?!' Shraddha enquired as she saw the shock on Aditya's face.

'I expected that you're gonna take the girl's side and not mine!!'

'It doesn't mean I should take her side bcz I'm a girl. I mean I just said the truth.' Shraddha explained.

For you mean, I'm right?!' Aditya asked.

'Yeah, for sure.' Shraddha answered.

'I actually don't know why I'm telling you this. I mean I've never talked my heart out with a girl bfr, why you exactly?!' Aditya raised his brows.

'I have no idea!!'

[ Alia & Varun ]

'Alia, do you know how can a guy know if he likes or loves a girl?!' Varun asked the girl beside him.

'I mean, I know quite a bit about that topic, but I'm gonna tell you anyway.' Alia told him turning to look at him.

'Okay, go for it.' Varun told her turning to look at her also.

'I know that if a guy likes a girl or loves her, he keeps on thinking about her always, and his behaviors start to change especially towards her, and also he can do anything just to make her happy, no matter what, plus he can do anything to just see her and meet her.' Alia explained.

'What else?!' Varun asked.

'He may also keep on watching her pics or he can download her pics from any acc of hers so that they stay with him is his phone, also he feels from time to another that he misses her and he wanna spend some time with her.' Alia continued her explanation.

'Really?!'

'Yeah that's what happens with a boy if he loves a girl. But I wanna ask you sth!!' Alia said.

'What is it?!' Varun enquired.

'Do you like a girl?! I mean why are you asking?!'

'No, it's not me. That's a friend of mine, he asked me about that and I told him I didn't know, so I asked you so that I can give him an answer.' Varun explained not looking in Alia's eyes.

'Really?!' Alia raised her brows.

'Yeah, and bcz you explained it to me, now I'm gonna give an answer to my friend.' Varun said.

'Yeah, it's a good thing to help your friend.' Alia told him.

'Yeah, and by the way thank you for explaining to me.' Varun thanked her, finally making an eye contact with Alia.

'That's my duty.' Alia smiled.

And here m back guys with a new chapter, hope you liked it, and don't forget to vote and comment your reviews about it.
Also Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim readers❤
Love you all and see you soon💘